Annabeth has a whole bookshelf in her trunk

Thank you for the 500 reads! As a reward for you fabulous readers, I present to you

Thank you for the 500 reads! As a reward for you fabulous readers, I present to you... Drum roll please! Another chapter! And some blue cookies of course. 🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵.
🍪=❎
🍪+🔵=✅

Christmas was amazing! It was the best time of my life, there was a giant feast with all sorts of desserts and sweets and there was so much snow outside. I built snowmen and had the biggest snowball fight with many other people (obviously Gryffindor targeted Slytherin but to be fair, us Slytherin's weren't innocent either), I used spells to throw multiple snowballs at one and it was awesome.

But now it was the night of the last day of the holidays, and I lay in my bed in my empty dorm room. Well that was until my mirror became cold in my pocket, I quickly pulled it out and whispered "Philoi" and Annabeth appeared on the screen.
"Come to my dorm room, quick!" She said then she disappeared off the screen.

I grabbed my dressing gown and put it on, then I ran over to her dorm.
As soon as my feet touched the steps, it changed into a slide and I fell backwards.
"Dammit" I said as I rubbed my head in pain.
I then pulled out my wand and cast levitation spell on myself, and I floated up the stairs.

When I finally got into the dorm, Annabeth said "I said come here quick".
"Sorry, those stairs are so sexist" I said rubbing my head.
"Well, they are for the girls dormitories" She said emphasising the 'girls' and laughing.
"Anyway what do you need to show me?" I ask.
"Oh yeah, I found the book on Nicholas Flamel" She said excitedly.
"Really?!" I say "let me see!".

She opens her trunk and pulls out a small box and pulls out a few books (that definitely should have been able to fit in that tiny box), before finally finding the one she needs. It was an old, red book with yellowed pages that were falling apart. Annabeth opened it to page 185 and read aloud "Nicholas Flamel is the only known maker of the Philosopher's stone. The philosopher's stone is a legendary substance with astonishing powers, it can turn any metal into pure gold and produces the elixir of life which will make the drinker immortal. The only stone currently in existence, belongs to Nicholas Flamel who last year celebrated his six hundredth and sixty fifth birthday".
"That's crazy" I say "imagine living that long, it's not natural. It's wrong, nobody should live that long. Who would want to live that long?".
"Voldemort" Annabeth whispers "Quirrell is helping to revive Voldemort".
"So much for Hogwarts being the safest place" I say "did Dumbledore not check whether or not one of his staff works for the dark lord before letting him teach a bunch of students?".
"I don't know... but this isn't good" She tells me "If he gets his hands on that stone... you're in danger, serious danger".
"He won't get the stone" I tell her "I'll follow my brother down that trap door, I'm not about to let the stupid guy who ruined my life, come back".
"Percy it'll be dangerous" Annabeth reasons "and they'll see you follow them".
"Not if I'm invisible" I say "I'll subtly help them and make sure they don't get killed because if he does come back... you're right he'll come for me and he'll kill many. I can't just let that happen".
"And how do you know that they'll go down the trap door anyway?" She questions.
"Have you met my brother?" I ask "he probably won't even realise that Voldemort is after the stone, he will just go down there to be heroic".

Annabeth laughs, I dry one at that. Neither of us want to get involved with this sort of thing, we just wanted to have a normal school year. Well, as normal as a year at a wizard school can be. To be fair, even when I went to a normal muggle school, I still managed to get in all kinds of trouble. One time I saw a guy with one eye staring at me through the school gates and another time, I somehow managed to explode a school bus... I still have no idea how that happened.

"We'll give Hermione the book" I say "sooo do you know a spell that can turn me invisible?"
"No but I do have this..." she says passing me a New York Yankees cap "it was a present I got from someone anonymous... it makes you invisible".