All's fair in love and war

While in a 3-way relationship, having 2 kids made it even harder for Goki and the two Futa Saiyans. Though they were in agreement to love Goki both, they didn't exactly think to themselves who was loved more. But to Goki, it didn't matter.

Kale: Mmm! Ahhh! That was goodnight's sleep, right honey?

Goki: Mhm, I felt so warm between you two. It made it a lot easier for me to fall asleep.

Caulifla: It's no nice to see you happy Goki. Kiss~

Goki: Awww~ Stop, you're making me blush!

Caulifla: Hehehehe!

Kale: Well, should we get the day started?

Goki: Mhm, but first I've gotta wash up, can't go around with musk still on me.

Caulifla: I'll join you, we could both get clean at the same time.

Goki: Sure, I don't mind.

Kale: I'll join you guys too.

Goki: Oh, but Kale. Who's gonna watch after the kids?

Kale: Huh?

Goki: The kids, they're wide awake and probably starving right now.

Kale: Oh, right.

Caulifla: Don't worry, we'll help you as soon as we get out.

Kale: Sure.(What the hell?)

Caulifla: C'mon Goki, let's go get washed up.

Goki: Coming!

Kale:...

While they were showering together, Kale was taking care of Leafa and Cofi and was talking to them like they were her friends.

Kale: I just don't get it, I know she loves us both but she didn't even make an attempt to include me. That just seems like she's playing favorites.

Cofi and Leafa: *Babbling*

Kale: Exactly what I mean! I feel like, maybe me and Goki are drifting apart a little. I mean I wouldn't blame her after what I put her through awhile ago, but still though.

While Kale was busy talking with the kids, Caulifla was making her move on Goki in the shower.

Goki: Caulifla, can you hand me the body wash? I can't see with this shampoo and water all over my head.

Caulifla: Sure. Here you-...go.(My god, the way she's bending over like that. And all that water running down it, I just wanna take her right here!)

Caulifla was having some pervy thoughts in her head while not noticing her will of D started to rise.

*Pat pat*

Goki: Huh? What the?! Caulifla, are you hard right now? Ahh! Hey, wait a second!

Caulifla: Sorry Goki, you did this to me and your gonna take it responsibility! Grr, C'mon!

Goki: Owww!! Caulifla! That hurts!

Caulifla: How does water make it dry?!

(Seriously, how?)

Caulifla: Almost! *Sliip* Theere we go!

Goki: Gasp!~ F-Fuck! Ahhh!~ Ahn!~ Shit!~ It feels good! And hurts at the same time!~ (I don't even know if I want her to stop now!~) Caulifla, I'm sorry my fat ass got you riled up like this! Go ahead, use me to relieve yourself!

Caulifla: I was planning on doing that anyways!~ Now put your hands against the wall, I'm about to give it to you!~

Goki: Yes daddy!~