{54} Idiot

**3rd person's POV

"Sorry for the sudden invitation. Thanks for coming" Fuyumi said as she led them all down the outside corridor.

"It's no worries, we're happy to be invited!" [m/n] reassured her

"Hn! It's rare to be invited to a friends house" Midoriya added

"Natsu-nii here, too?"

"I saw his shoes at the entryway. I wanted the whole family to talk to you guys" she said.

When they entered the dinning room it was completely filled with mouth watering food.

"Looks so good!" [m/n]'s eyes sparkled.

Endeavour sat on one end of the table and Todoroki sat on the other, to his left was Midoriya, Bakugou, and [m/n], to his right, Natsuo and Fuyumi

"Let me do introductions again. I'm Shoto's older sister, Fuyumi. I'm an elementary school teacher." Fuyumi said with a bright smile "this is Shoto's older brother, Natsuo. He's a college student"

"Hello."

"Shoto, will you introduce us to your friends?"

"Yeah." He nodded "These are my hero course classmates, [l/n], Midoriya, and Bakugou"

"N-Nice to meet you!" Midoriya stuttered

"Pleased to meet you!" [m/n] grinned waving at Natsuo who didn't bother smiling back and just looked away, his smile gradually dropped and the tense atmosphere only made it more awkward.

"A-Anyways, let's eat before the food gets cold!" Fuyumi spoke up, trying to ease the tension. "If there's any food you don't like, you don't have to force yourself to eat it."

"R-Right! Thanks for the meal!" Midoriya squeaked

"Thanks for the meal!" [m/n] said before digging in.

[m/n] and Midoriya fawned over how good the food was, Midoriya even beginning to ramble on about how it was so well made.

"Don't analysis the food!" Bakugou barked "Your talking's ruining the taste of the mapo tofu!"

"Here Izuku, you have to try these!" [m/n] held the gyoza up to Midoriya's mouth with his chopsticks. He took a bite and was immediately taken over by the taste, his face full of bliss.

"It's bursting with meat juices!"

"So good right!?"

"Of course it's good. Ever since the housekeeper had to retire because of a back injury, nee-chan's been doing all the cooking"

Wow, their housekeeper rich—

"I see!" Midoriya hummed

"Natsu, you cooked, too, remember? We took turns"

"Oh, then I ate your food, too?" Todoroki asked

"Oh I'm not sure. My food was heavily seasoned, so Endeavour might've stopped you. Saying 'don't eat stuff like this.'"

The sudden jab at the pro instantly made the atmosphere twice as thick, Midoriya, Bakugou, and [m/n] all stopped mid chew and didn't dare make eye contact with any of the Todoroki family members.

"...I didn't even realise" Endeavour said, staring at the rice in his bowl

"W-Well, I'm sure Endeavour-san will find your cooking great!" [m/n] tried to keep the air as calm as possible

"Yeah! It's really g—" Fuyumi was suddenly cut of by Natsuo

"—Don't act like know anything." [m/n] was completely taken aback by his words