Yandere Cartoon Summer x female reader pt 3 (lemon)

(Requested by Hjk459. This is the same yamder cartoon Summer x female reader, but this is a lemon.)

I groaned, as I began to wake up. I tiredly opened my eyes to see that I was in a bedroom. Everything was pink and white, with pictures all over the walls. The pictures were me and I knew Summer took photos of me while I wasn't looking. "I don't remember being in here?" I thought and growled angrily. I was about to get up, But I was roughly pushed back onto the bed. I grunted and looked up to see Summer in her bra and underwear. I blushed, while my eyes widened and looked away. "W-what the fuck are you doing?!" I yelled. She placed her finger on my lips and smiled lustfully. "Shh, you've been very naughty honey. You need to be punishment~" she purred and licked my neck. I blushed and moaned, she smirked and continued to lick and bite my neck. There was no point trying to get away, I'm gonna be stuck here forever. She stopped licking and biting my neck and began removing my clothes. "Let me go!" I said, glaring at her. She ignored me and unclipped my bra. "It's okay hun, just relaxed. You'll enjoy this~" she smirked, rubbing my breast. I blushed and moaned. "A-Ahh~" I moaned, as I watched her blush slightly. "Your moans are so cute~" she giggled and kissed me gently. I slowly kissed back and felt her tongue shove inside my mouth. We kissed eachover for nearly 2 minutes until I let go. I panted a bit and saw her grab my underwear. She slid them down and rubbed my entrance slowly. I moaned even louder as she went faster and harder. She smirked at me and shoved her finger inside me. I yelped a bit from the pain and grabbed the bedsheets tightly. Summer noticed and kissed my cheek whilst stroking my hair softly. "It's alright sweetie, the pain will go away soon~" she whispered, waiting for me to adjust. I then started to feel pleasure and told Summer it was okay. She smiled lustfully and nodded. She began pushing her finger in and out of me, as I grunted and moaned.

Summer thrust her finger faster and more faster, as she shoved another finger inside. I drooled, my eyes rolling the back of my head and felt something in my stomach. I was reaching my climax and Summer must of knew, because she smirked. "S-Summer~" I moaned, blushing. "Yes, sweetheart?~" she replied. "I-I'm about to c-" "not yet y/n, you can come when I tell you to~" she said, interrupting me. I grew frustrated when she trusted more harder. I couldn't hold it anymore and climaxed on her fingers. Summer glared at me and took her fingers out of my entrance. "I told you not to come~" she said, grabbing a knife. I looked at her in horror and shook my head rapidly. "I-I'm sorry!" I said. She covered my mouth and carved an S on my leg. I screamed, but it was muffled. I was pinned to the bed, so I couldn't push her off me. Summer then placed the bloody knife away and kissed my neck. She grabbed a cloth and carefully and gently wiped the blood off. I cried at the pain and saw Summer grab a few bandages and wrap it around my leg. "There, all better. Next time listen~" summer wiped my tears away and kissed my forehead. She then lifted up my leg and began grinding on me. I moaned even louder and covered my mouth tightly. "I shouldn't be enjoying this she's a phycho!" I thought, looking up at her. She trusted even faster and I couldn't help but moan again. "Come for me, baby~" she purred. I shook my head and looked away from her. She chuckled and rubbed my breast while thrusting more harder. I grunted loudly and felt my climax approaching again. Summer's eyes rolled the back of her head and started pant loudly. "Nnngh!~ Y-Y/n!~" she moaned and came. I moaned out her name and came as well.

We were both breathing heavily and began to feel tired. Summer kissed me again and I kissed back. She let go and  hugged me. "I-I love you~" she mumbled. I didn't respond and just looked up at the ceiling. This was wrong and I knew it was. I had no idea what I'm gonna do, she killed bendy and probably a few other people. If she was just a kind and lovely cat, then maybe I would ask her out. But she just had to kill and keep me trapped in here with her. She must of fell asleep, as I saw her eyes closed. She did look cute and attractive, why did she had to do this. I frowned and pat her head, I heard her purr softly and I smiled. I couldn't get up, from her strong grip and decided I should just go to sleep. I was to tired to get up anyway. I looked at Summer and kissed her cheek. She smiled and pulled me closer, I smiled softly and began drifting off to sleep.