Yandere Cartoon Summer x female reader pt 2

Pain......

More pain........

I woke up feeling a pain in my hip. I whined in pain, realising what happened before. I growled and tried to get up, but something was holding me back. I looked down to see that I was tied to a chair and looked around to see that I was in a basement. There was a table with bloody weapons on there and a big bloody bag. I saw something poking out of it and looked closely to see that it was bendy's tails. I screamed in horror and heard footsteps. I panicked and tried to break out, but the ropes were to strong. "Good your awake~" I looked up to see Summer locking the door behind her and walked over to me. She smiled lustfully and kisses my cheek, making me look away in disgust. She glared at me and picked up a knife on the table. I began shaking and shook my head rapidly, because there was tape on my mouth. She looked at me and grabbed a cloth, wiping the blood off the knife. "You better start being nice to me hun, or else your gonna be like bendy over there~" she said as her eyes turned red again. Beads of sweat dripped down my forehead and I shakily nodded. She smiled and patted my head. "Are you hungry?~" she asked. I wasn't that hungry and was about to shake my head, But then I started to think. "I'll just lie about being hungry and when she leaves. I can get that knife and cut the ropes off." I thought and looked up at her. I nodded again and she went to go grab me something to eat. I had to be quick, so I grabbed the knife that was next to me and cut the ropes off. I ripped off the tape on my mouth and deeply sighed. Now what am I gonna do when she comes back I can't attack her. She's to strong and the door is locked so I can't sneak out. I looked around if there is anything that can help me. I noticed a window behind me and wanted to get out. But I couldn't, the window with to high up and I still couldn't reach it if I used the chair or table. I saw a broom in the corner and walked over to it. I picked it, walked back to the window and stood on the chair. I used the broom to open up the window and it worked.   I saw other bloody bags and had no other choice but to hide behind them. I hid behind it and heard her footsteps. I heard the door open and saw her coming down the stairs with a tray in her hand. She looked around and immediately got shocked. "Oh no, she escaped! I should've boarded up the window!" She hissed and sprinted upstairs, forgetting to lock the door behind her. I smiled and  sat, walking upstairs. For some reason it was very quite and I didn't hear her run out the front door.

But I didn't care, all I cared about was getting out of here. I saw photos on her table and looked at it, to see that it was me. I got creeped out and quickly walked up to the front door. Before I could grab the door handle I screamed when I felt something stab me in the back. I fell to the floor and weakly looked up to see it was Summer and she looked pissed. "How dare you try to escape from me!" She yelled grabbing my hair harshly. I cried and began struggling. She picked me up and walked back down to the basement. I was in so much pain and I couldn't stay awake much longer. Summer noticed and gently placed me back on the chair. She pu the weapons away and tied me onto the chair. She made the ropes more tighter and I winced a bit. She walked away and a few minutes later, she came back with an aid kit. "I'm sorry sweetie, but you was trying to leave. I was gonna give you a special prize, but nevermind." She frowned and patched up my back. It hurted like hell and more tears were falling down my cheek. She wiped my tears and kissed my cheek. "Oh, don't cry. Your gonna love it here. If you be good this time, I'll let you out but your not allowed to leave this house or me. Got it?~" I looked away and slowly nodded. Summer told me that had to do something quick and walked back upstairs, locking the door behind her. I growled in frustration and wished I was home. I hope someone finds me, I hate this.