Hesus !!!

Hello bunnies of the world.

This may be the wierdest thing you've read , but I have to share this so plz be nice, sorry if I seem a bit rude :( but i believe that religion should not be used to hurt others, but rather the bounds should be respected.

but also i hope you find this a bit amusing. :)

.........................................................................................................................................................

So I was walking down the streets of London with my brother, like one does when your mother kicks you out the house for being lazy, when we pass a person handing out Bibles and blessing people- all is good.

This person hands my a book telling me I'm bauetifully blessed from God- very nice. But you see I'm an athiest, so I give him back the book saying sorry.

He looks at me like I'm mad, and says I will go to hell for not believeing- a bit rude if you ask me, i was being polite. Then me and my brother simultaniously say that the Bible could be a fake, and that we're sorry we don't believe in God. He starts to get angry and I tell him he'll be going to heaven for trying to help me believe in God, and me and my brother walk away.

Now this is where the fun starts! As soon as we turn away my brother says "I've figgured it out!!! Your Hesus. The Jesus form hell. :O" . Now when we were younger I used to tease my little brother saying I'm God, I' stronger than you. Now, he said this a bit loudly, and everyone close to us turned to llok at me- like people have something better to than to listen to a child skream gibberish- for like a second then walk away awkwardly.

And all you see is me and my brother run down the street back home.

We scared a couple people that day, but hey whats life without a little danger.

............................................................................................................................................................

plz dont kill me, but i think you should believe others beliefes, and if not they wont respect yours. But even though this sittuation made me feel bad I found it funny how my brother tried to cheer me up saying it was ok to still be good, no matter who you are, or where your from (implyed from the heaven or hell).

so thanks and I'm looking for any past experiences or anything else thats fuuny :D

VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW