Prank calls, 2

Here are some other prank calls.

Have fun.

U will notice some were done by other people

Lol, u guys are funny

Remember

Vote

Comment

Fan

................................................................................................................................................................................................

1) sorry charlie, but i have to tell you that we cant go out anymore since i just remembered that my dad murders all my boyfriends.

2) Hey this is Abby from Vitamin World. Your happy pills are ready to be picked at 12:00 am. Thank you and next time, please don't pick your nose by the security camara!"

3) Hey you called. What do you want?

4)You: QUICK TELL ME WHAT YEAR IT IS!!!!!! (Worried)

Person on the other end of the phone: (whatever they say)

You: IT WORKED WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO IT'S A MIRACLE!!!!!!!!!

5)hello Mary it's your best friends cousins dogs designer and he yesterday married you turtle cat...goodbye.

6) Hi, my name is Mr Booze. Would you like to be my girl friend?

7) "Hello! I am an alien from marluna. And I am going to invade marz. "

8) You kicked my cat.

(Keep repeating until the end the call)

9) I'm pregnant with your child. And I'm calling him lollipop. Just so you know.

10) You've just won a prize! To get it you must answer these questions.

Who was the first person you screwed with?

Wong! The answer was Jessica.

11) Hello Shelley, I've got so much to tell you. I'm preggers, I mean it. Like prego. Anyway, have you notice how shinny and yellow the sun is, it's like golden tin foil. Plus did you here about Shaun's new screwer. Like I feel sorry for her. Plus did you watch in the night garden? It was like epic. Well bye now.

(Continue saying this until you finish the whole thing, even if the person on the other side stars talking back).

12) Hello! I just wanted to know who the last person you had "it" with?

13) Babe's, I'm lonely could you come over? Pretty please.

You better come 'cuz otherwise you'll be wishing you were never born.

14) Sir, is your refrigerated working?

15) Would you like a lollipop? Bye.

16) I think I'm gay, I like cows.

17) How many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me?

18) I'm hanging up, wether you like it or not.

19) Call the police, this person is stalking me!

20) have you had your eyes tested? (Wait for answer) that's nice.

21) Hey, I would like to know are you the chicken from loony toons?

22) (in a deep voice)

Hello, I'm your new wife.

................................................................................................................................................................................................

This chapter was short sorry. XD

Those are some I'be come up with so far.

Please tell me any you want me to put on.

I hope I will be uploading soon.

Have a great time.

Remember:

Comment

Fan

Vote