Nickname

He took a diaper from under the table, which did not surprise me with what happened earlier. Seeing that I was still struggling with the strap, he opened, which I appreciated even if it didn't really change anything. He held my feet up in the air with only one hand and used the other to put the diaper on me. I just looked at him doing it, kind of amazed by how he did it. I also found it kind of worrisome that he was so good at diapering adults. He quickly put the onesie on me and that was the end of that.

He put me in the crib and then left. I don't really know why, but this made me really sad and scared. It shouldn't, I should be happy to be left alone and not have to be with him, I mean he was mean and scary earlier and he does everything without what I want being considered, but his presence was so reassuring. It was actually the first time that been with someone helped with my panic attack instead of making things worse. Oh well, he did something mean earlier, but now he did something nice, so I guess I can consider us to be even and I can stop calling him werewolf.

What should I call him now? Before I called him Alphaaleck, like most people do, but it's kind of long and hard to say so I don't like it. Maybe, I should just call him Alpha or Aleck, I think I herd some people do that, but I don't know, I don't feel their right. As I'm thinking quite profoundly about multiple combinations that I could do with his name, I feel myself getting lighter, but I don't put any attention into that, since I found something that I think will work.

"Ecki!" (Me)

As soon as I got my answer, I got out of my trance. I came face to face with a Ecki that looked that looked confused. I don't know why, but I found his expression funny and laughed. As soon as I realized that I covered my mouth with my hands and looked at his reactions. To my surprise he was smiling, not for long, but I'm sure he did smile. He was beautiful and looked so... kind with a smile, compared to his usual scariness.

Yeah, I did not find the right name for him, I have to find something that fit both with his scariness and beauty. I saw that we where going to leave the room so I focussed all my attention on this issue so I wouldn't stress. For something that fit with both I guess I'll go with cute, I like the contrast between scary and cute, that fun. What kind of cute nickname do girls give their friends? They tend just repeat the same sound twice, don't they? I did some possible combination in my head and arrived at one I liked, Phapha.

At this moment disaster struck, the babyish girl stretched out her arms toward cool guy and said something that completely destroyed my hard work.

"Papa" (Eva)

Phapha and papa are way to similar, it will be to confusing if I call him that. But, that's really to bad I really liked it, I could just modify it a little so it's not as similar. Dada is more different so I think I'll use that. Now that this problem is fixed, I looked around the room to determine the situation.

We were in what looked like a meeting room that could accommodate 10 persons, there was a table at the middle of the room and there was closed curtains on the wall with the door so we could not see outside and people outside could also not see us. We were only 6 in the room, me, dada, babyish girl, cool guy, pretty lady and Mika. There was also a lot of small portions of different food in plates. Dada made me try a bite of all plates. I did take it for most of then, oven if pretty much anything that wasn't fruits or way to sweet was not good to me. The only thing I did not accept to try was the meat, because it did not look right and I didn't want what happened earlier to happen again.

"Without eating meat, he won't have enough protein, here make him try milk, it should help." (Pretty lady)

She gave a glass of what looks like milk to Dada, who then gave it to me. I really don't like milk, but since everything tasted a little different from what I'm used to I decided to still try it. I did taste a little different, but it didn't taste better, so I stopped after one sip and refused to drink from it again when they tried to make me, they gave up pretty fast and made me try other things.

At some point, I heard the babyish girl call Mika daddy, which discouraged me. Why does she use nickname so similar to the one I found. At this point though I already started to use dada and I'm kind of tired of always looking for new ones. I decided to just continue using Dada, I guess its different enough, but only when Dada is scary kind or beautiful. If he is scary mean I'll call him Ecki as I thought of earlier.