What dialect is this?

"It's the Black Bulls dialect."

"And what language is that?"

"Leopold. It's not one. It's ALL of their languages."

"Huh. How could you tell that Big bro?"

"Well-"

A few months ago

It had started well, I liked to think. Mereoleona was visiting Vanessa and Marie so I came to get her to see if she could cover for me the next week. I walked into the room and the first thing I see-

"YOU MOTHER-"

-Is my sister being the only person yelling in the clover dialect.

I was looking around the room and saw

Charmy shouting and crying at a plate of food that had spilled on the floor in what I later learned was Dwarvish.

Magna yelling at Luck – who was holding an empty cup – in what was apparently the Halflin dialect
Luck responding in various tones and growls which is how they communicate when he is in need of recovery since they are lacking in a human-like mouth
Zora growling while rocking back and forth – in front of what seemed to be a photo album – which apparently is the language of people who suffer from Lycanthropy
Asta and Liebe sitting in a corner with Gordon saying one word in every language they know trying to find the Clover translation
Finral and Vanessa arguing over how old a thing they found was in Demonic
Noelle chilling in a glass box filled with water while basically singing
Henry, Marie, and Gauche discussing which dress Dorothy would like more food her next visit in Vampiric.
And Yami walked in only to shout at them all to shut up in the language of the Sun Islanders.

    According to Finral once everyone had calmed down, they were SUPPOSED for the team bonding night. But then Luck knocked over Charmy's food onto Zora and Magna's family photo album. And grabbed Magna's pudding and finished it off in 2 seconds while staring straight into Magna's eyes, indirectly saying "fight me". So those two started fighting while Zora and Charmy were having their breakdowns.

    But then Asta and Liebe seemed to remember a word for what just happened in their native language – No Leo it is not Clover, Liebe was raised by someone from the no longer existent Star kingdom – so they started trying to search for the correct words in english. And because Asta and Gordon are dead they understand every dead language because of some underworld based magic. This same magic applies to all devils and demons. So those three were trying to figure out the word in Clover since about 50% of the beings there didn't understand any of the words they would initially explaining.

    Meanwhile Finral and Vanessa had decided that it was a good time to try and figure out how old the liquid in a bottle they found at their last dungeon mission was. The others were having pleasant conversations or in Noelle's case she was – and I'm quoting Asta here – "she was just vibing"

Present day

"So that's how I knew that it was a combination of a ton of languages. I heard many of them saying words that would probably be written like that."

"Huh."

A few moments later

"Hey Big Brother? This isn't Black Bulls dialect. It's just Asta having horrible handwriting."