The "undecided"

"You'd think they would stop coming here after the first group died"

"They are stupid and you know it"

"That's fair. Maybe they can't read"

"That didn't stop those nobles"

"They are overconfident by default. Just look at my younger brother"

"And my older siblings."

"Ah, yes some royals are as well. The Vermillions are nice from what I've heard."

"They are, Mimosa visits sometimes. Apparently, they are all immune to some extent."

"It's nice to hear you have company outside of me."

"Have you met anyone who might be able to come by and talk with me? Or even better, someone you can be with~"

"I- you are impossible."

"And you need to get a lover"

"I'm not THAT lonely!"

"You say while talking to someone who has been proclaimed dead at this point."

"You haven-"

"They Should. I am dead. They need to accept that."

"... I'll start harvesting for the others."

"..."

Meet the Lake duo. Both came from overbearing families and decided that each other was great company. Besides, they can't leave without being forced back to their homes.

Noelle is a siren. She was drowned in the Lake when she was young by Solid while Nebra watched. She has very little control over her voice-based powers but by being in a magical lake has gained a good grip on her water-based powers. One of her favorites is using the water from the lake to make a dress that lifts her from the water and then takes strips of water and uses them like tentacles to drag people in. After all, better to die quickly by water than slowly by voice. Her skin is a blue-grey and her hair is a darker shade of lavender, while her ears are more pointed. Both of her legs were fused together in her transformation and she has loose grey fabrics draped around her torso.

Finral meanwhile is a Tiefling like his mother. Before she died she used her magic to make him look like a human until he was able to keep himself safe. When the time came he saw his skin turn more reddish in color and felt horns start to grow and decided to leave before he got in trouble. He stumbled upon the Lake where a still recently turned Noelle was residing and decided that he needed to help keep this small siren safe. He mainly uses his magic to help with keeping the Lake clean of blood and corpses by taking all of the things that could be sold and giving them to someone that looks human enough.