Ch 3

In Great Britain we see a man looking out the window in his apartment while leaving the door open. He just sighed as he then heard  nock on the door causing him to turn around to turn around as he saw Walter Simmons walk in with Ren Sarrizowa.

 He just sighed as he then heard  nock on the door causing him to turn around to turn around as he saw Walter Simmons walk in with Ren Sarrizowa

Ren: Good morning dr ling...

Walter: Good morning dr ling, sorry if we came in unprepared

Then Nathan turned around again as he leaned against the wall and held the photo of his brother with tears falling from his eyes,

Walter: You have my condolences...

Ren: I am sorry for them...

Then Nathan turned around smiling slightly as he looked down at the floor while holding his original Hollow Earth notes.

Dr ling: So your saying that you want me to... enter the hollow earth?

Walter: These are dangerous times... We have a way to go within. The H.E,A,V Hollo Earth Arial Vehicle as well.

Then he came up with an idea.

Ling: Have you heard of Ginnetic memory?

Ren: Like pigeons and there own home.

Dr Ling pointed at him exactly as he then grabbed a magazine.

Ren: So what is the plan now?

Dr ling: If we get to the hollow earth and have a titan down there with us then we can go there as well.

Ren: A titan will show you the way.

He then placed it down ans pointer at a magazine of Ilene Andrew's and Kong himself roaring out in the distance.

Dr ling: it's crazy though.

Walter: I like crazy. It's what got me rich.

Then he smiled as he told them everything about Kong. They then went there own ways as Nathan boarded the copter as it took off flying away and into the sky as Walter and Ren boarded second one to Hong Kong.

(Time skip the next day skull island)

Nathan arrived and exited the copter to hollow earth as he then smiled slightly. He exited and meat face to face with Ilene and Alexis own family. 

Nathan: Ok so the hollow earth will be the entrence, once we go there we will be better.

Ilene: Ok we go there... but when it comes to Kong what I say goes.

They then shook hands ans Nathan kissed her cheek before running off as she grew a slightly disgusted look on her face as she then sat down with Gia who hugged her for comfort. Then the ship arrived after a few hours as the ape was brought onto it and he then got hit with tranques causing him to lay down on his side and fell asleep.