Ch 1

A large facility known as Ales was seeen as everyone got out of there cars and they then entered there own new locations. Once they all opened they got ready once again.

Guy 1: Well this is the next day of h the job right?

Guy 5: Yes it is... let's see how this goes.

(Sorry this is the best picture I can find of the Florida Apex facility)

As they entered the T.V turned on playing a recording of both man and mashine workings together as well with them playing games of chess.

Walter: Greatings. I am walter Simmons. And together we all of human kind and make this world into a better place.

Ren: As expected we have all humans who wished to have a lot of home and even repair of there own humans as well.

After that the T,V turned off as everyone who watched immediately turning around as he then went back to there new jobs that they have finally gotten.

(Outside on the beach midnight)

Alexis was looking at the Alex building from the beach. She looked up and sighed as her own mother was right next to her with her father as well.

Alexis: Hey... mom can I get a drink?

Mom: Ok... Go ahead now.

Then things began to happen as the girl Alexis growled in anger as she then looked up before hearing a low growl as Alexis looked out in sadness again.

Godzilla: SKREEEEEOOOOONNK!!!!!

Alexis: Oh no... MOM!!! DAD!!!

Then Godzilla burst from the ocean and roared standing up as he did so. Godzilla then fired his atomic breath as he then roared once again as he then stood up again. Alex then ran on and she then saw Godzilla walking in as he saw his family corps burning to ash.

Alexis: NOOOO!!!!! MOMMMYYY!!!!!!!! DDAAAAAAAAADDDDD!!!!!!

Godzilla: SKREEEEEOOOOONNK!!!!!

Then Alexis watched as she then. He then growled as he roared up as he then swatting dowj several planes as Godzilla then roared before firing his atomic breath onto the floor

Alexis: I have to hide... no...

Godzilla: SKREEEEAAHHHKKK!!!!!

Then he roared again before Godzilla then decided to turn around before firing his atomic breath again and swept it to the side before he then roared out again. She could not even hear the screams as they were drowned out by the atomic power and energy that shows in Godzilla own power and absolute anger as he took it out on the Apex facility.

 She could not even hear the screams as they were drowned out by the atomic power and energy that shows in Godzilla own power and absolute anger as he took it out on the Apex facility

Godzilla: SKREEEEEOOOOONNK!!!!!

Alexis: No... why must this happen...

She then got jo and ran. She then hid behind a building cornering herself as Godzilla then bent down and picked home the girl before moving to the ocean and started to swim off into the ocean once again.

Godzilla: SKKKRRKRKRKRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

Alexis: Where... where am I g-going...

After a few hours she then saw an island that Godzilla has decided to take residence on. The original home that he took back from the dragon Tiamat herself.

(Back at Apext facility)

The news surrounded walter as he walked out of a copter with Ren as he sighed.

Reporter: What of the new Godzilla?

Walter: This is about working together as well. We will find a way to take on thr titN threat once again and now shall we begin?

They then got into the copter and took off to London for a mercenary for hire. His name is Nathan Lind Andrew's the ex if Ilene