Ch 2

Meanwhile on an island known as Skull island there is a slumbering titan who is napping in the sun. This ape like thing is known as Kong, he wakes up and covered his eyes from the sun light as he yawned out loud as he then got up and began to move.

 This ape like thing is known as Kong, he wakes up and covered his eyes from the sun light as he yawned out loud as he then got up and began to move

Gia: "Good morning kong."

Ilene: He's awake now...

Then Kong went into the ocean yawning as he scratched his own back. The ape went over to a water fountain and now he submerged his head as he growled slightly. Kong then went over and on land as he grabbed a tree removing the roots and then the branches as he growled.

Gia: "Look kong! I made you!"

Ilene: Truely amazing right?

Kong then bent down and admired her handiwork as he growled slightly. He then lifted up the tree after walking a few steps away and threw the tree into the sky as he growled. The tree then got impaled into the roof revealing metal crates as Mong roared not once but twice.

Gia: "Kong... calm down..."

Kong: HRUUOOOUURR!!! HRUUOOOUURR!!!

After roaring Kong then turned around and made his way over to grab note trees when a keep pulled in as Alexis own grandfather stepped out with some glasses as he then sighed

Alexis grandfather: We got to think of another option.

Ilene: If we do Godzilla will come for him... it will be a death sentence.

They then sighed as Alexis own grandfather walked out and now that Godzilla was angered ans then Alexis grandmother ran in panting.

Alexis grandmother: Have you seen the news?

Alexis grandfather: No why?

She then turned it on showing Alexis being kidnapped by Godzilla as he swam away and onto the island of where he lives before Godzilla finally blasted them down.

Ilene: Your granddaughter was taken... 

Gia: "by godzilla?"

She nodded and they went out to see Kong as Gia and Ilene went there own separate way to eat and then get there own chores done as she would finally prepare for bed.