Chapter 17

~~~Hey Everyone. Sorry for the delay on this chapter. I got really discouraged when WattPad kept marking my chapters as private. Most of you who have been following this story may discover that you didn't actually read a few chapters. For instance chapter 16. (Though I believe there are three all together.) Check the dropdown menu for chapters. If you are missing some, make sure you are following me. That should give you access to those chapters. If not, delete it from your library and re-add. I hope this works for everyone.~~~

Ash could have stared at her creamy thighs and delectable petals for hours but he wanted to see her—to see the person that offered herself to ease his pain.

Smoothing a hand over her pert ass, where he'd left a hand-print, made him feel outrageously possessive. She'd jerked upright when he'd spoke and now she was lifting a leg over his head. Ash couldn't help the grin on his face. She'd somehow managed to trick the claiming into giving them more time. He'd never imagined that he'd find a mate who was both intelligent and beautiful. 

When it came to the claiming, things were pretty cut and dry. He'd recognize her scent, he'd taste her to be sure, and then finally, he would fuck her and complete the bonding. Because mates were based on pheromone compatibility, rather than emotional compatibility, Ash never figured Sadie would have gone down on him. That act was an extremely intimate one that females on his planet rarely engaged in.

Standing from the mattress, Sadie covered her breasts and the thin patch of hair at the juncture of her thighs. He found he really enjoyed the coloring of red on her cheeks and high on her chest. She looked so unsure of what to do. It was then, he realized, that she was waiting for some instruction or reaction from him.

"Um," she chewed on her bottom lip. "Would you mind if I confiscated another of your shirts? Mine is wet and i'm cold." Sadie looked down at her wiggling toes.

"If you're cold, come over here."

"But I thought..."

Ash sat up and pulled her to him. She came willingly even if a bit unsure. Within a few moments, he'd gotten them situated under the covers, her head resting on his chest. It was just where she should be.Sadie laughed.

"What?"

"I didn't expect the big bad Captain to be a cuddler, that's all." Her arm tightened around his waist and he felt joy that she was joking with him.

"Neither did I. though I suppose there is a lot left for you to learn...that is if you want to."

She propped her head up and looked at him—really looked at him. He watched in stunned silence as she inched forward and pressed her soft lips against his.What was she doing? He tensed.

"Oh." Sadie pulled away and went rigid. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to presume you would want to kiss me."

"K-iss?" he sounded the word out. The translator didn't know what to make of it. "What is a k-iss?"

Her succulent lips parted and the tension eased out of her as a pretty grin spread. "Relax and let me show you."

He did and marveled at how nice it felt to feel her silky lips press against his. Was this a human custom? Much like the shaking of hands had been? This seemed terribly intimate for- His thoughts were cut short when her tongue swept across his bottom lip. The thought of her tasting her own essence on him was enough to heat his blood anew. But when he opened his mouth to warn her, she swept her tongue into his mouth. Their flavors mingled and he couldn't help but groan before pulling her closer, tighter. Before long she giggled, a wonderful sound, before pulling her lips from his. "I think I like this thing called kissing."