Chapter 9: One last time

Later that day. Jinora's POV.

After getting up I walked to the Docks with Kai and team avatar. Korra, Asami, and Opal wouldn't stop asking questions.

"So how long have you 2 been together?"-Asami.

"When did you 2 get back together."-Opal.

"We're not really together I don't think. We're more so friends right now."

"More like friends and benefits."-Korra.

Kai's POV

We all met Katara and Korra's parents at the dock. Katara said hello to her family while I'd helped with luggage.

"Kai can you help Tammy mother and take her luggage. Take them to her usual room."-Tenzin

"Sure thing."

I helped Katara take her things to her room.

"How have you been Kai?"-Katara.

"I've been better. I haven't had the time to write to you but your letters were very comforting. I'm taking everyone on a surprise trip. Your someone I want to take."

"I'd be happy to. How have you and Jinora been?"-Katara.

"Better I guess."

"You don't sound to sure?"-Katara.

"We are we really are. We're able to talk to each other and well I'd say we're friends right now. But that might change with in the near future."

Later that dad after Lunch Toph and Zuko arrived. We all got on to bisons and went to the spirit portals. It was the original Team avatar and Jinora's family at the portal.

"Just follow me don't ask any questions."

We all walked through the portal and it was a quick walk to Iroh's house. Iroh and Aang were sitting at the picnic table.

"I believe you are all familiar with them. After Korra broke her connection to Rava the avatar past lives live here. I've been getting counseling from them."

Katara's eyes filled with tears. Aang walked over and hugged her. Everyone was silent but soon everyone started talking.

"Well done my boy. Thank you for bringing them here."-Aang.

"It's the least I could do. Thank you for everything."

"What?"-Tenzin.

"I can see him in the the regular world. Like how Jinora can see spirits. When I train I'm training with Aang. He's been teaching me different bending styles and I add airbending to it."

"Yes I've been keeping an eye on Kai and everyone here."-Aang. 

Aang smiled when looking at me and Jinora. I felt my face go red and saw Jinora's do the same. I heard Asami, Korra, and Opal laughing and asking questions. While everyone was talking Jinora and walked around the near by lake.

"So how much do you think my grandpa knows?"-Jinora.

"Probably enough to black mail us for life. So where are we in terms of us."

"Well we haven't hit the 2 months mark but I don't think we need anymore time."-Jinora. She stood on her toes kissed me on lips.

I heard snickering and saw Jinora's siblings. "Their going to tell everyone."

"Eh they know already. Do you love me."-Jinora.

"Of course love isn't conditional.

THE END