Amari Bailey

APRIL 26th 2022AMARI: POV

APRIL 26th 2022
AMARI: POV

"Bro your girlfriend is so smart and pretty she seems so innocent." Amari's friend said about amaris's girlfriend.

"Yeah, she is very smart and innocent," Amari said looking at his girlfriend working on her schoolwork at lunch.

"You bagged a whole w bro bro." his other friend said.
—————————————————-
APRIL 23rd 2022

"B-baby hold up lemme breath," Amari said looking at his girlfriend y/n while she sucked his dick.

"Baby Your dick is too good to stop,"y/n said looking up at him through her glasses.

She continued to suck his dick while Amari was struggling because of how good her head was.

He was grabbing the sheets, scratching his headboard, and moaning her name.

"Ba-by I-im cumming" Amari said grabbing her hair and putting it into a ponytail.

"Mhm"y/n said rubbing her clit while looking at Amari's facial expressions.

Amari busted his load in her mouth and she swallowed his cum and got up to kiss Amari.

She got up and laid behind him and grabbed his dick and started jerking him off while kissing his neck.

"Baby does this feel good"y/n said twisting her hands.

"Y/n baby it feels so good"Amari said moaning while his eyes rolled to the back of his head.

Y/n sucked on his neck leaving red and purple love marks.

"I love you so much baby," Amari said moaning.

"I love you more Papi"y/n said kissing his lips.

"Oh baby r-right there just lik-e that," Amari said cumming in y/ns hands

"Mhm baby that was so good ma," Amari said kissing her and sucking on her bottom lip.

"Baby your
come taste so good,"y/n said licking his cum off her hands.

"You a goat ma" Amari said looking at her while she was sucking off his cum.

"I know baby".y/n said smiling fixing her glasses.

"Mhm".amari said half asleep.

—————————————————
APRIL 26th 2022

"Amari bro you good" Amari's friend said.

"Uh yeah I'm all good," Amari said looking down at his boner.

I'm gonna go sit with y/n" Amari said.

"Hi baby"y/n said kissing Amari on the cheek.

"Hey ma we need to go to my car," Amari said.

"Why baby I'm busy," she said grabbing his boner.

"B-baby Stop let's go," Amari said getting up and grabbing her hand.

THE END💗.

HI BESTIES I HOPE YOU ENJOYEDThank y'all for reading💗💗

Thank y'all for reading💗💗.
Another imagine will be out by tonight🤭.

419 words⁉️⁉️