Amari bailey

Imagine request for QU1ENt0 🤍🤍

"Amari baby I promise I'm not cheating on you I have just been really busy with basketball and volleyball"Y/n said to her boyfriend amari of 10 months

"So why did you change your password y/n"amari said arguing with his girlfriend again.

"Mari can we not do this right now I have to go to basketball practice"y/n said really not wanting to argue right now.

Y/n and amari are arguing for the 3rd time in a row because amari thinks y/n is cheating on him because she's been acting really suspicious like hiding her phone whenever their together and she changed her password which was the day they started dating.

Y/n isn't cheating on him tho she's helping his mom johanna plan his surprise party that he can't know about bc it's a surprise.

"Whatever y/n, I really don't care you have to go to basketball practice so let me drop you off"amari said fed up with her "lies".

"Ok baby I promise I'm not cheating on you I love you way too much" y/n said kissing amari on his lips.

"I love you more princess" amari said grabbing her neck and tongue kissing her.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Y/N:POV
LOCATION 📍
sierra canyon high school

"So how are you and amari" my teammate Naomi said.

"We're good but he thinks I'm cheating on him because I'm being sneaky but actually me and his mom are planning his surprise party" I said to her and our bestfriend Serenity.

"Chile he be doing to much"rin said stretching.

"Kinda but kinda not"Naomi said.

"Anways let's talk about y'all" I said changing the subject.
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_

Y/N:POV
LOCATION 📍
123 Amaricancomeeatmeout,ave
Amari's house🧍🏽‍♀️

"Ok Mari and bronny are on their way now so let's just finish up"johanna said to everyone helping.

"Y/n your so pretty"savvy said to me touching my hair.

"Thank you sav your way prettier than me" i said smilling at my only and favorite sister in law.

"Im so happy your mari's Girlfriend bc everyone else was ugly and didn't play with" savvy said rolling her eyes

"Aww and I'm so happy your my sister in law" I said hugging her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
—————————————————————————————
Time skip👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨
——|———|——

"Ok hun go change i got the rest of this"Johanna said kissing my forehead.

So I go upstairs to amari's room to change in to my dress that Johanna and savvy helped me pick out.

🧷📎🧷📎
📎➖➖🧷
➖📎🧷➖

"Omg y/n you look so gorgeous"johanna said smiling and hugging me.

"Thank you mama" I said hugging her back.

"Ok y'all amari is here hide"johanna said talking savvy
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
TIME SKIP BC IM LAZY🤗
_______________________________
NO ONES POV

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMARIIII"everyone screamed and hugged amari.

"Happy Birthday my love"Y/n said hugging and kissing amari.

"Thank you ma you did this"Amari said

"Yeah me and your mom"y/n said hugging him.

"Thank you I love you so much ma"mari said looking at her outfit.

"You look fine ass hell ma do a spin"Amari said spinning her

"Thank you babe"Y/n said smiling.

"But I have one question" amari said unwrapping his arms from her waist.

"What's the question" y/n said

"Are you cheating on me"He said.

"Um about that yes , yes I am"y/n said joking.

"Wait what"Amari said so disappointed.

I'm joking baby I was just being sneaky because me and mama were planning your party". She said laughing.

"oh had me worried for a second"He said pulling her in to another hug.

"Ok let's get back to the party love"Y/n said getting out the hug and grabbing his hand to go back to the party.

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
The end< 3

💋💋💋💋hope y'all enjoyed thank you for reading my book and tysm for 4k reads ilysm💋♥️🤍