Omar cooper

ENJOY LOVES💕Xo

ENJOY LOVES💕Xo

———————————————
The start

Friday 8:30pm
Y/N POV

"Omar stop we can't do this here" I said to him as he kept on kissing my neck.

"Yes we can baby nobody will know"he said looking in my eyes.

I wanna give in so bad but i can't bc it's disrespectful to have sex at your parents house.

"No baby when we get home" I said kissing his lips and going downstairs to talk to t'ea and mia.

OMAR POV

"Bro, she just left me here bricked up" I said looking at myself in the mirror in my room.

"Let me just go downstairs" I said turning off the light and leaving.

🧷📎🧷📎
📎➖➖🧷
➖📎🧷➖

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was standing/bending over the island in the kitchen talking to sharife when Omar came up to me and whispered in my ear " bae let's go to the car or something please I'm horny asf bae just a quickie please" he said kissing my neck.

"Yo what you talking about bro"sharife said shaking his head.

Bae not rn" I said laughing a little.

"Fine" he said smirking a little

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
———————————————
NOBODYS POV
Yo she playing games and I'm horny asf so I'm gonna send her sum Omar said in his head.

He went in his old room looked his door and grabbed his lotion and started thinking of y/n.

He grabbed his phone and started recording him self jerking off and sent it to y/n.

He was moaning and saying curse words and his head went back thinking about all the things and tricks y/n does to him.

——————              ——————
Y/N POV

I heard my phone ding and it was a message from Omar.