Chapter 94

he xingyu looked at such a dog in disbelief, did he dare to surprise him a little more?

yu han didn't want to do this either, but he was afraid that if he kept his human form, he would not be able to help but pounce directly on it, and if he misunderstood, he was afraid that he would not be able to control himself.

he needs to be calm now.

he xingyu narrowed his eyes, "change back."

yu han: ... he was afraid that being too excited would hurt him, and if his bold guess was true, wouldn't that egg be his?

it's over, and the brain is starved of oxygen again.

he xingyu looked at the dog that was originally in a circle and suddenly lay there on all fours, tilting his head and shrugging his tail down, like the weakness after hiccups.

he xingyu looked at the dog's dazed and confused eyes and suddenly smiled.

he smiled, and the dog looked over, and the eyes were on him, and the hair exploded again, and he quickly twisted his head to the other side.

after waiting for a while, i couldn't help but twist my head back again.

so repeated several times, and when the next time i still can't help but look back, i don't know when i came over and crouched in front of the sofa, he xingyu and... egg.

the dog was again a bout of hypoxia: ...

he xingyu directly sent the egg forward: "change back." don't you want to touch it? i

originally wanted to calculate the old account together, but as a result, how to calculate when i encounter such an instigation?

if his reaction was not too real, he xingyu felt that this was pretend.

the dog looks at the egg that is close at hand, why should the food let him touch it? is it really what he thinks? but he obviously didn't remember himself and the food...

a possibility flashed through his mind, and he suddenly remembered something.

the time he was blue on the mountain more than five months ago, he was fully prepared, and then tang tesuke took him back to recuperate for many days, and when he woke up, he didn't remember what happened that day.

it was also then that he began to have those dreams.

he thought it was a sequelae of the estrus period, but if not... doesn't that mean that when he had a seizure, it was food with him...

he xingyu leaned closer, feeling the complexity in the dog's eyes, the kind of caution that wanted to get close and was afraid that it was just a dream in front of him, making him sure that he had guessed correctly, and the previous temptation was also confirmed at this time.

yuhan... it was really like his mind was to him.

the corners of he xingyu's mouth bent, "you didn't ask me?" yu han was

particularly regretful at this moment, he thought that the human body asked him, he couldn't wait to change back, instead of using this fake dog now, but just this thought, thinking that the food had said before that it was not allowed to suddenly change back into a bare and slippery person.

he suppressed it, thought about it, as if deciding on something, and his voice was low and somewhat dumb: "at that time in the mountains... is it you who helped me?

he xingyu asked rhetorically, "otherwise?"

this was equivalent to admitting the words, making yu han feel as if there was something directly from the top down, and it seemed that countless eyes exploded in front of his eyes, making him dizzy, obviously not drinking, but he felt that the next moment would fall. <