Chapter 10【go to the clubhouse】

On the other hand, He Xingyu instructed the Tai Lin family of three to let Zhou Lili push him out of the ward, he did not let Tai Youdong send him, Tai Youdong since he knew that Pang Tianning wanted to harm his son, and he was afraid that He Xingyu would not insist on it anymore.

He Xingyu and Zhou Lili took the elevator down from the eighth floor, just waiting for the elevator door on the first floor to open, but at the door stood a group of several people, all dressed in a straight black suit, from head to toe is very strict, but the muscles exposed under the suit are strong, a look is good, more like a bodyguard.

The man in the middle of them was dressed in casual clothes, thirty or forty years old, pale, covering his lips with a towel and coughing a few times, the moment the elevator door opened, the bodyguard in front of him was also specially vigilant to protect, and when it was opened, he found He Xingyu sitting in a wheelchair inside and Zhou Lili, who was wearing a nurse's uniform, but he was a lot of slack, but he did not dare to relax.

The man looked down at He Xingyu, but the hand that covered his lips with the veil did not put down, covering most of his face, nodding at He Xingyu, looking at the people around him, and the group of them gave way to a road.

Zhou Lili was also startled by this scene, and quickly lowered her head and did not dare to look at He Xingyu out, and the group behind her quickly entered. Go, the elevator door closed, Zhou Lili was relieved, "I have heard that people living in this building are not ordinary people, Oh my God, this is the first time I have seen so many bodyguards following, like making a movie." "It's not a big person, it's just that the one guarding in the middle doesn't see clearly, and she doesn't dare to look at it more." <

He Xingyu smiled and did not speak, but his brow frowned, he always felt that the man who was being protected had a familiar eyebrow, but he couldn't think of it for a while, he simply didn't think about it, but the man's body didn't seem to be very good, his face was pale, his qi and blood were insufficient, and his feet were vain, like the appearance of a serious illness.

He Xingyu did not continue to investigate, quickly left this more special building, waiting for the return to the ward Zhou Lili was shouted away, he was idle bored to turn on the TV, just the first play he took, He Xingyu just watched for three seconds and turned the stage without expression, he changed one by one without any purpose, just waited to turn to a place, his hand was eaten, and then poured back.

It is a financial channel, which is two hosts saying some recent financial news, is saying that the Current Agent of the Yu family Tang Bansheng, from the death of the old master of the Yu family three years ago, the new heir seriously ill recuperation began by Tang Bansheng to manage the Yu clan chaebol, but other equity holders are not convinced, there is speculation that Tang Bansheng has murdered the new heir and other clouds.

The two hosts joked and said a bit of gossip about the Yushi chaebol, and then the conversation turned sharply, and I have to say that the Yushi chaebol has always been the most popular leader in H City, but now yushi is controlled by a foreigner, I am afraid that Yushi will not be calm in the next period of time... <

He Xingyu did not withdraw his gaze from a photo of a middle-aged man hanging next to the host's explanation until the picture turned, although it was only a glance in the elevator, but he recognized people more than others not only looking at the face, but also looking at the face, from the eyebrows that swept past before and comparing with the man in this photo, obviously, Tang Bansheng, the foreign surname of yushi, is the middle-aged man who is protected by the line of bodyguards he just met in that building.

No wonder at that time felt familiar, He Xingyu still remembered this Tang half life, is two months after the previous life, the current Yu family chaebol of the acting leader died unexpectedly, when the news was widely reported, the noise was very big, after all, the Yu clan chaebol heard that there have been many years of background, rumors are rich and invincible, but no one knows, the industry is all over the country, because H City is the old residence of the Yu family, so the Yu clan chaebol is rooted here, But these years have been developing in other places.