Chapter Nineteen - The Canary and The Assassin

Nyssa's POV:
I waited outside Oliver's private jet with six assassins forming a perimeter around me in unison. I heard the clicking of boots on the tarmac and kept my hand on the hilt of my sword as I turned.

Sara quickly walked towards us with Oliver Queen following closely behind her. I met Sara's gaze as she took her bag and boarded the jet. "I'm surprised you came, it takes a considerable amount of courage to make a deal with the head of the demon" I said as Oliver and I walked into the plane together.

"I would do anything for Sara" he said as he threw his bag into the storage area. "That makes two of us" I said as I motioned for my assassins to board the jet. I sat in my seat opposite Sara, as Oliver came and sat next to her, passing her a coffee. As the plane took off, she had a sip of the drink and looked up to meet my gaze. Her eyes were full of hurt and sadness which became unbearable for me to witness.

I swiftly stood up and walked to the back of the jet into a private room. I sat on the couch and took deep breaths. I heard the familiar clicking of boots as Sara strode into the room. I put my face in my hands, breathing heavily. She knelt before me, resting her hands on my thighs.

"What's wrong, Nyssa?" she asked as she gently removed my hands from my face and held them. My lip began to tremble until I bit down on it. "I've ruined everything" I said as I avoided looking at her deep blue eyes, filled with concern. "Nyssa, what do you mean?" she said as she ran her thumb along my knuckles.

"You wanted to stay home, to live a normal life. That's what you deserve, I've ruined your life. I-I ruined us, you don't even love me anymore. I should've let you go. I tried, I-I just can't, I can't be away from you. But that's not what you want. You want to be as far away from me as possible and that's not even your fault, it's mine" I cried as she wiped the tears spilling from my dark eyes off my cheeks.

"Nyssa," she exhaled as she slowly stood up. I closed my eyes, not wanting to watch her leave. That was until I felt her sit on my lap, positioning her legs on either side of me. I opened my eyes, looking up at her as her expression softened. She leaned forward and left a gentle kiss on my lips.

"I love you, Nyssa" she whispered, "I always will, nothing could change that". I placed my hands on her hips, "are you sure, my beloved?" I whispered back. I didn't want her to feel trapped in a relationship with me, especially when that meant being far from her family.

"I can't be away from you, I need you", she said as she kissed me again. This time it felt passionate, filled with emotions as she gently rocked her hips against me. My hands slowly slid lower as she peppered kisses along my neck.

She quickly sat up with a smirk on her face. She stood up and walked towards the door. I groaned loudly in defeat. "Sara, come back" I whined. "Be quiet," she said as she locked the door and walked towards me again.

She placed her hands on my shoulders, turning me and pushing me on my back, until I laid on the couch. She smiled down at me as she climbed onto me, wrapping her legs around me. "Did you miss this?" she asked as she rolled her hips against me at an excruciatingly slow pace. I groaned loudly, "Sara, stop teasing me".

She giggled before capturing my neck with her lips, leaving marks along it. "I can't help it, I love hearing those moans," she said as she gently nipped at the sensitive skin along my jaw. I lifted my hips up, meeting hers, setting the pace as I quickly unzipped her black leather bodysuit.

She pulled the black canary outfit off her body, throwing it on the floor, along with the numerous weapons hidden in her suit. I ran my hands along her back, unclasping her bra, leaving kisses at the  newly bared skin. She gently moaned as she sped up her grinding against me.

Sara leant down and kissed me again, claiming my lower lip between her teeth. Her hand desperately found the buckles of my armour, quickly removing it. She ran her finger tips along my bare skin, kissing along the trails she had made.

I held the back of her head with one hand, leading her back to kiss me again. My other hand reached between us, running along Sara in the place she wanted it the most. I drew circles around her pleasure point, making her kisses become desperate. I quickly dipped my finger deep inside her, bending it forward, making her body jerk in pleasure.

She began moaning against my lips as she rolled her hips against me. She sat up as her breathing became heavy and she began to grind faster. Her head fell back as she groaned in pleasure, my other hand reached up to cover her mouth as she began moaning my name over and over.

A pink flush crept up on her face as waves of ecstasy flowed through her. She slumped against me, gently wrapping her arms around me, as her trembling thighs began to relax. Her breathing slowed as she drew patterns against my skin with her fingertip.

"I love you, Sara" I whispered as I kissed her forehead. "I love you too, Nyssa", she drowsily replied before we both fell asleep.