No

(Im using an angst sentence starter I found on Google).

          "Do you ever mean the things you say?" Sal asked, looking over at Travis. Said male was leaning against Sal's bedroom wall, glancing over at the blue haired male. Sal had crossed his arms across his chest. He stared down at the blonde, whom looked back at the wall. Sal could slightly see the tears that swelled in his hazel eyes. "No...," he said quietly. "I never do." Sal took a step closer, squating down in attempts to make eyes contact with Travis. "Why do you do it then?" He asked calmly out of fear of setting the distraught male off. Travis took a breath as he opened his mouth for a response. He then shut it. "Travis, please," Sal begged. "No one else is gonna hear you but me. Please, just tell me–"
          "Because I like you, okay?" Travis said, not daring to remove his eyes from Sal's yellow painted walls. "My dad found out, and probably almost killed me. I–It's an act–" he cut himself off by hiccupping. "I–I thought...maybe if I k–kept it up long enough, he'd stop. At least until I moved out." It went silent, making Travis tense. "I–I wanted to tell you, I...I just couldn't." Travis then went quiet, using the end of his sleeve to dry the tears the rolled down his cheeks. He flinched slightly as Sal scooted to be in front of him, gentle smile being on his scarred lips. "It's okay," he said softly. "I get it. I've done it before, too."
          "You...have?" Travis asked, genuinely shocked at this. Sal nodded, smile dimming slightly. "My dad found out," he started. "He didn't say anything, bit I knew he knew. So I kinda acted like it wasn't true, and Larry caught on pretty quick." Travis bit the inside of his cheek. "He's still mad at me, isn't he?" Travis asked quietly, glancing down a bit. Sal shrugged slightly. "He'll have to forgive you one way or another," he hummed. Travis looked back at him, furrowing his brows. "Wha...why?"
          As soon as the words left Travis's mouth, Sal cupped his face and leaned in. A surprised noise left him as Sal's scarred lips gently pressed against him, Travis's wide teary eyes slowly beginning to close. He felt himself giving into the kiss, leaning forward a bit to get closer to Sal. Their lips parted, eyes staring into the others. Travis gulped slightly, glancing down nervously. He suddenly threw his arms around Sal, burying his face in his shoulder. Sal hugged him back, rubbing his back soothingly.