Newt and Minho (The Maze Runner)

Minho knows that Newt is in love with you, his little sibling

Minho knows that Newt is in love with you, his little sibling... So Minho tries to tell Newt to ask you out. Newt denies because he thinks that you do not feel the same way.

"C'mon Newt, I know you like them.. I'm telling you, they feel the same way." Minho tries to explain to Newt.

Yeah he might have broken the promise to not tell Newt about your little crush on him.. but he couldn't handle any more of the awkward tension between you two.

"No, how do you even know Minho? How do you know that they feel the same? They're just going to reject me.." Newt denies, not liking the thought of you rejecting him.

He loves you, for sure, but he can handle the thought of losing the friendship you two built.

"They told me you shucking shank. They trust me- well maybe not after this... doesn't matter.. they feel the same, and if you dont ask them out.. Maybe someone else will, and you'll lose the opportunity of asking Y/n out." Minho says, knowing that now, Newt is definitely going to ask you out now.

"I guess you're right," Newt says, scratching the back of his head, "but if they reject me.. I'm punch you so hard in the shucking mouth for embarrassing me."

Minho laughs, knowing that you won't reject Newt. He does know that you'll hit him in the face for telling Newt about the way you feel about him.