Rodrick and Greg Heffley (Diary of a wimpy kid)

Rodrick when he sees his little brother, Greg, eyeing you from about 11 feet away

Rodrick when he sees his little brother, Greg, eyeing you from about 11 feet away. Greg has a major crush on you, but you're dating Rodrick, of course.

"Greg!" Rodrick yelling in his little brothers ear, scaring the little boy to death.

"AH!" Greg turns his head to Rodrick. Rodricks brows are furrowed, an angry look on his face.

"Why are you eyeing Y/n?" Rodrick angrily questions the boy in front of him.

"What? Uh um.. I- I wasn't eyeing Y/n.." Greg starts to stutter, wanting to run away from his older brother, who of course is very pissed off

"Yeah, you were, and you also know that, thats. My. Partner... you big peice of sh-" Rodrick stops talking once he sees you coming over to the two boys.

The two siblings quickly stopped the little argument, and pretended that they were getting along. You already knew that they never got along, you also knew that they were obviously arguing about something.

"Hey! Y/n!" The two boys said in unison.

"Hey boys, whats going on?" You said, eyebrows raised. You wanted to hear what stupid lies the came up with.

"Nothing just having a brotherly convention, isn't that right Greg?" Rodrick stopped talking to look at his younger brother. Greg, of course, wasn't paying attention to anything his brother was saying to him. He got lost in your eyes.

You knew that your boyfriends brother liked you. You also thought it was quite funny to see him stare at you when he thinks you're not looking, or get his words mixed up when talking to you.

"I said, isn't. That. Right. Greg?" Rodrick said a little bit louder, making Greg snap out and say,

"Oh yeah! Um a brotherly talk! Thats it." The shorter boy said, smiling at you.

You sigh and you say to the dumb boys in front of you, "you two obviously never have a brotherly talk, you always hate each other. I know that, I'm not that stupid."