Harry Styles (Singer/celebrity)

Harry when he's up on stage with his band mates, Niall, Louis, Liam, and Zayn

Harry when he's up on stage with his band mates, Niall, Louis, Liam, and Zayn. He's trying to find you in the big crowd.

Once he spots you in the second front row. He sees a man, who looks about your age, and is about 5 inches taller than you.

The guy keeps making you uncomfortable, touching you in inappropriately and is way to close for your liking.

Harry gives him the death stare, it doesn't help the situation, but he can't help it. Your his girl and his girl only. Harry thinks no one can have you except him. Though it might sound clingy, he doesn't give two shits.

Once the One Direction finished singing the song No Control, Harry decided to walk to the nearest security guard that's next to you. The guard's back is facing Harry, so Harry taps the muscular man on the shoulder, and tells him to escort the horrible man that's making you uncomfortable.

Once the guard gets close to you and the stranger, he yanks the unnamed man from the arm harshly.

"The hell?" You look at both at the security and tall guy... Then at Harry. He's looking at you, with worried eyes, thinking that the strange man made you too uncomfortable (which he did).

You give your boyfriend a nervous smile and a thumbs up, clarifying that you're ok.

Harry smiles brightly at you and blows you a kiss. Some of the fans around you scream, thinking that the kiss for them. You blow a kiss back at him and Harry's smile widens more if thats even possible.

(I think this is one of the longest imagines I've ever done lol. Hope you all have a great day/night)