School shooting pt.2

Once I heard that I ran out the house and across the street to Y/me house. I banged on the door,but no one answered.

I called Antonio(one of Y/n's brothers) he answered thankfully "where is she" I said in a shaky voice. He sighed "she's in the hospital " once he said that I hung up.

My dad was already starting the car I got in the passengers seat and we all went to the hospital I opened the door and ran to Antonio he was in front out the hospital.

"Nah man I don't think it's a hood idea you se her right now" he said while making eye contact with me.

"Just take me to her bro" I said in a low voice.
He sighed and started walking into the hospital me and my family followed him.

I saw her through the window she wasn't awake she wasn't moving she wasn't doing anything all I would see was her chest rising up and down slowly.

That made me happy because it showed me that she was still alive,breathing.i walked into the room and caressed her cheek I bent down and kissed her forehead.

"I'm gonna be here till u wake up I promise" I whispered. I felt tears come down my face.I sat down on A chair and just looked at her after 20 minutes I drifted off to sleep.

A/n: this probably wasn't a good time to post about this topic and I'm sorry. Those kids in Texas didn't deserve that and I pray that there families get better and I feel so bad about that one girl that survived she's gonna have to live with that trauma for the rest of her life:(.