Does it look like I gave a fuck -javon

Javon's pov:

I woke up to Y/n's head on my bare chest
I look at her and I wonder how did I get so lucky to have this beautiful girl by my side.

I look at my nightstand and see my phone I moved a little to grab it but not to much to wake up Y/n.

I look at the time and see its 11:23am
My eyes widened a little I was supposed to be at the gym and hour ago. I look at my text messages.

24 messages from -dad
3 missed calls from-dad

I groaned why resting my chin on the top of
Y/n's head. I feel her move a little bit o decided to wake her up which was a bad idea.

"Y/n,baby wake up" I say while shaking her a little bit.she groaned "fuck off".

I look at her I wasn't surprised at what she said  she was always a moody person in the morning.

I soon sat up  and looked at her I soon Grab her waist and lift her up and sat her down on my lap.

"Mhmmmm" she groaned while looking at me with a stank face."why can't you just let me sleep" she said putting her head on my shoulder.

"I have to go to the gym and train my pops was blowin up my phone" I said caressing her waist. She looks at me with an annoyed look and said

"Does it look like I give a fuck"

I was used to her attitude.I met take anything she says to heart in the morning because I know she doesn't mean and she's just tired.

I made eyes contact with her and kissed her slowly.

she pulled away and mumbled
"Please stay" while look straight at me with a tired look on her face.

"If that's what you want then i guess I can skip training today" I said with a small smile.
She then smiled and kissed me again.

We made out for a few minutes until we were interrupted by my phone ringing.
Y/n just groaned and rolled her eyes while grabbing her phone.

I then did the same and answered the person who was calling me.

Javon:Yo?

Dj:where are you

Javon:oh- I was asleep so I didn't here or see you texting and calling me mb and I'm with
Y/n rn.

Dj:mhm ok I'm canceling training today and tell Y/n I said hi

And with that My dad hanged up.I look at y/n to see her scrolling through Instagram.

"Hey" she looked up at me and said "Hi"
"Wanna watch a movie"
She smiled and nodded.

We watched divergent, and all three maze runner movies we fell asleep half way through the 3rd maze runner movie.

A/n:sorry this is short I'm gonna be posting 3 imagines on the week end SEND YOU'RE REQUEST please I don't know what to write 😭