What's wet-javon

I decided to go to Javon house because 1:I'm bored and 2: I miss him

I decided to go to Javon house because 1:I'm bored and 2: I miss him. I got to his house and I went up to his room.

Javon was playing on his ps5 while I was just on my phone.

Then a idea popped in my head                                                         
"Babe" Javon looked at me "yes pretty?" I look at him and smile "what gets wet while drying"

he looked at me confused "Um" he says while breaking eye contact."idk" he finally said

I smile even more and said "come on think about it,Your wet and something getting wet while your drying your self off with it" while getting closer to him.

He looks at me then looks away and furrows his eye brows "uhhhhhh" he paused "your hands?" So He says while making a confused a expression.

I look at him like he was a fucking idiot,which he was. "bae, WHAT GETS WE WHILE DRYING" I yell,he flinched a little bit and backs up putting his hand over his mouth his mouth.

"Like what you mean your hands, THINK about it THINK" I raise my voice a little bit. He looks at me with a frown on his face.

"Ma, I don't know" he says with a sad expression but then started laughing . I look at him annoyed.

"It's a fuckin towel" I say and he stops laughing and furrows his eye brows.

"A fucking towel,are u serious" he says while looking annoyed "yes idiot how did u not guess that" I say while laughing.

He just looks at me annoyed and moves closer to me.he picks me up and puts me down on his lap "I'm tired" he said

"Ok let's take a nap then and with that he put his head on my shoulders and lates down so my head was on his chest.

A/n: Inspiration from @humordarius on tik tok he is hella funny go follow him:)