Kidnapped By Vampires.. [Chapter 8]

Heyy guyzz!! INDIA WON DA CRICKET WORLD CUP MATCH.. CONGRATZ 2 ALL SUPORTIIN THEM!!

Maa intrnet cnection izz a bit iify (lolzz) 2daayy but i relii wantd 2 post.. so we'll see how long itzz lastzz...

soo herezz da story..

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Recap..

"Sierra" he said.

"If you touch her, i will kill you!" I shouted, getting up.

He stood up and shoved me against the wall, pinning my arms over my head.

"I'd like to see you try" he said, giving me an evil smirk. He grabbed my wrist and then we teleported to my room.

"See yaa!" he said, still smirking.

I didn't reply. I sat on my bed. I hope Sierra is strong enough.. to not fall for him. I think I'm gonna go check up on her. I walked out my room, and walked through the corridor. I opened the door and...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Mia's Point Of View ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was Sierra snogging Shane, who had his shirt off. OMG! Was he really serious? And is Sierra that dumb and desperate? Sometimes.. I think how the heck am I a sister to Her?!?

Eeeww!!! I gotta break em up. I can't tell anyone, because he'd get her into.... i don't even wanna say it. Sierra!!! Grr.

Um.. what to do...

*Cough*

Their heads shot to me, Sierra was blushing while Shane was giving me an evil smirk. I soo feel like slapping him!!

Sierra got up and walked out of the room, probably to the kitchen, while Shane sat up... still smirking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Shane's Point Of View ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked out from Mia's room. If i get with Sierra faster, then she'll be mine faster. So i walked to Sierra's room, she was lying on the bed facing the ceiling. This would be a really good chance. I lay on top of her and smirked. She smiled.

"Let's finish off where we left off" I said, seductively. She smiled and crashed her lips to mine. It was like another kiss.. not special at all.

I heard footsteps and the door opened. The scent hit me... Mia. She didn't say anything and then she coughed. *Shit* Sierra was thinking in her head. I rolled my eyes.

I smirked at Mia and Sierra was blushing. Sierra walked out of the room, while I sat up, still smirking at Mia.

"What the hell, Shane!!" shouted Mia, slamming the door shut. I smirked at her.

"You know, she's a really good kisser!" I said, getting back on the bed. Resting my head on the headrest, with my arms behind me. A relaxed look.

"Shut up Shane! You touch her and..." Carried on Mia. I rolled my eyes and smirked at her. I loved it when she said my name.

"And what?" I asked, still relaxed.

She sighed sadly and sat on the bed. Far from me. I smirked again.

"Just... please don't touch her" she said softly.

"You know, what i need... not to" I replied back, rubbing her back.

She turned towards me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gotaa goo