Kidnapped By Vampires..

Kidnapped By Vampires..  20/03/2011

Hey guyzz!! Diis izz ma 1st upload so plzz giiv positiiv feedbaak.. and tel me waat u fiink.. soo herezz da story..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wakey Wakey Sis!!" shouted my sister (Sierra). I moaned and buried my head in my pillow.

"Go away!!" I shouted. I absolutely hate it when someone wakes me up.. i'm not a morning person, grr.

"It's gonna be packed if we don't get there.. and I need to buy stuff!!" shouted Sierra. I moaned again.

"Don't make me get the jug!!" she screamed. She walked to the table beside me and held the jug in her hand, smiling at me.

"I'm up.. gosh!" I said, really pissed.

"Good, now hurry up.. You got 15 minutes!!" she said.

I got up and walked to my walk-in closet. My parents are loaded, they send us £20,000 every week, since they're always out of town. I grabbed a white tank top with grey skinny jeans and my favourite trainers... black converse with my personal touch (graffiti all over it). I grabbed a towel and walked into the shower.

--------------------------------------------- 10min later -----------------------------------------------

I walked out of the shower and looked in the mirror. I have chocolate brown hair with a blue streak at the front and hazel eyes but in sunlight, apparently my eye colour is like a hazel orange colour.. well thats what people say. My hair is naturally curly, so I decided to let it down. I put some light makeup on, mascara and pink lipgloss.

Knock, knock.

"Come in!" I said.

"Heya.. let's go!" said Sierra. She had black hair with a pink streak at the front, her eyes are dark brown with a hint of black.

"Kay, let's go!" I said eagerly.

We walked downstairs and opened the door to the garage. "What car?" she asked.

"Umm.. my Aston Martin Vanquish!" I said.. Aston Martin Vanquish was my favourite car.. I'm 18 years old and my sister is 19. "I'm driving!" I said before she can offer. I smiled and walked to the drivers seat and sat down. I got my sunglasses out of my case and put them on. D&G. I drove to the mall and parked next to a car that looked like one that we owned but was black, ours was red.

My sister climbed out while I got my Ipod with headphones. My Ipod and my converse was the most favourite possession I had. I looked in the mirror and saw a bunch of boys stood eyeing my car from behind by my boot (trunk). I climbed out and saw my sister practically drooling over those boys. I walked to my boot, ignoring the boys and got out my skateboard. I hate walking in malls, so I use my skateboard.

"Hi!" said my sister with lots of excitement in her voice.

"Hey!" said the boys.

"I'm Sierra!" she said. WHAT! Did she just tell some boys that we don't even know, her name!!!

I grabbed her by her arm and dragged to the side, away from the boys. "Hey! What you doin?!?" she shouted.

"Nooo, what the heck you're doing!! Why the heck did you tell them your name?!? You don't even know em!!" I shouted back.

"Whatever!" she whispered, turning her attention to whats behind me. I turned around and saw the boys.

"Hey again" said the blonde boy with dazzling ocean blue eyes. I rolled my eyes while my sister replied... "Hi!"

"I'm Shane" the blonde boy said.

"Justin" said the black haired dude, he had amazing green eyes.

"Sean" said another, he had blonde hair with green blue eyes.. I think he was Shane's brother, they looked alike.

"Ash!" said the guy in the middle. He had dark brown hair with green eyes, that was even greener than Justin.

I sighed and said "We didn't ask for your names and why the heck were you perving on my car?!? Cm'on Sierra, let's go!!" I grabbed Sierra's arm and dragged her to the front entrance.

"Grr!" she said. I ignored her and got on my skateboard. "Where you wanna go first?" I asked her.

"Umm.. Chanel, I need a handbag" she said.

"Kay, I'm gonna be at Schuh, getting more converse" I said.

She sighed and said "meet me at Star Bucks at, quarter past 10!". I nodded and smiled.

She walked to Chanel, while I skated to Schuh. I got to the shop and smiled showing my teeth. I was getting so excited!! I love buying converse! I skated inside and went to the converse section.

"Wow!" I whispered to myself, I whole shelf of converse. I wish I could buy the shop, I have enough money to. I laughed silently.. don't want people to think I'm mad, laughing randomly.

"I know" said a voice. I turned around and saw one of the guys from the parking lot. I think his name was Ash. I sighed and turned back to the shelf.

He chuckled silently, but I could still hear him. I extended my hand and grabbed the deep blue converse. "I was gonna grab those!" said Ash, whining like he was a little kid.

I turned around and placed my skateboard down. "Nice board" he said. "You skate?"

"No, I'm just carrying this around for fun" I replied sarcasticly.

He chuckled. I gotta admit.. he sounds really sexy chuckling.

I skated to the cash register and gave them my converse. I told them that I wanted diamond studs on there, saying my name.. Oh. I forgot to say.. my name is Mia.

* WHAT THE HELL BY AVRIL LAVIGNE WAS PLAYING *

Shit. What time is it!! Sierra!

"Hey Sierra.. I'm soo sorry!! I'll be over in a sec!"

"Kay, hurry up Mia!!"

"In a bit!" I said and hanged up.

"How long will it take for the studs and how much?" I asked the lady.

"Umm.. 2-3 days, leave a number and we'll call you, £500" she said. I wrote my number and handed it to her.

"I'll pay the full amount when I get them, heres some cash till then" I said and handed her £150.

"Thanks ma'am!" she said while putting it in the cash register and writing down that I paid £150.

"Bye!" I said and skated out. 

I dodged people, while racing to Star Bucks Finally, I reached there!!

I looked for Sierra and saw her sitting next to a boy..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I gotta goo now.. homewrkk time.. :D

see yaaaaa

Author