Kidnapped By Vampires.. [Chapter 5]

Hey guyzz!!   29/03/2011

here izz daa next chaptr..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap..

"Bye princess" I whispered in Mia's ear and I gave her a kiss on her cheek. I turned around and faced the my door and opened it. I really liked this girl.

She's mysterious and she doesn't force herself on guys..

I laid on my bed, thinking of Mia and her laughs when Ash stormed in the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Damon's Point Of View ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!?" shouted Ash.

"Yo dude, calm down.. Mia's sleeping" I said, in a calm voice. "And.. I dunno what I'm doing"

"Just, STAY AWAY FROM MIA!" he shouted, he walked out slamming the door. What's his problem? He can't tell me what to do.. I'm way stronger than him! And Mia is mine. He knew that from the beginning!

I sighed and rested my head on the headrest. I sighed again. I can't go to sleep! I can watch Mia go to sleep... Yeah, that's what i'm gonna do.

I got up from the bed and opened the door. Mia's room was right infront of me. I closed my door and opened hers. Her beautiful scent hit me.. I can't describe her scent. It was something I had never experienced before. I walked over to her and sat on the bed. My hand caressing her face. I put my hand in hers and felt the warmth. Me, touching her sent electric shocks through my body. No other girl had made me feel like this. It was just.. Mia. I began to walk out, when her hand grabbed mine. Not letting go.

"Don't go" she whispered, her eyes half open.

I smiled and got into the covers with her. She moved and put her arm around me. I wish I always had her like this, in my arms.. safe. I cuddled her. I saw her eyes drift to the luring sleep.

' Gosh, he smells good!" she said in her head. I could hear her. That was the last thing, I heard before I drifted into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Mia's Point Of View ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in my bed, but with arms around me. I turned and found a sleeping Damon! He looked so calm and cute!

"Thanks" he said, with his eyes open.

"Wha-" I began to say but I realised.. "Ohh.. mind reading!"

He gave a seductive chuckle. Did anything happen last night? ................................................

............................................................................................................................................

I remember not wanting to let him go.. cuz I didn't. I dunno why but I had feelings for him. I blushed and he gave his 'signature' chuckle.

He cuddled his arms around me, and I didn't let go. I hugged him. I loved being in his embrace.

'You're so pretty!' he said in my head.

'Thanks!" I replied. He chuckled in my head.

Knock, knock. And then the door swung open. Before I could get out Damon's arms, Ash walked in.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?" he shouted.

"It's not what you think!" replied me and Damon at the same time. Shit! I bet that just made things ten time worse!!

Ash stormed out the room, slamming the door shut. The wind of the door, blew my hair back.

"I should go talk to him" I said to Damon. He nodded and got up. I walked into the closet and grabbed a black tank top, grey skinny jeans with white converse. I walked into the shower grabbing a towel. I glanced back at Damon, who was glancing at me too. I gave him a warm smile and shut the bathroom door.

---------------------------------------- 10 min later -------------------------------------------------

I had a quick shower because I needed to find Ash, and I dunno where his room actually is..

My body was wrapped in a towel and went down to my mid-thigh. I checked my drawers for a bra and pantie. Bending over.

"Nice view!" said a voice. I turned around and saw a grinning Shane.

"GET OUT!" I screamed at him.

"Naa, I'm ok" he replied.

"Get. Out. Now." I shouted, putting a pause between the words.

"What you gonna do?" he said, smirking eyeing my body.

Grr.

"I'm gonna call Damon or Ash!" I said, smiling evilly.

His face dropped. He gave an evil grin and lef the room. I ran to the door and shut it. Locked it.

I grabbed a red lacy bra and matching pantie. I slipped them on and put the rest of my clothes on. I walked out the door, on my search to find Ash.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gotta goo.. see yaaa

Thanxx 4 Readiin!!

Author

--------------------------------------------------------------------------