Oneshot : Inazuma

Few Months ago...( Future )

Ivan was already making a lot of girls fall in love with him. It was his charm but it was his luck and charm going to improve... One time Kequing goes to Inazuma and went to Ivan's Teapot for food.... Ivan was in his teapot and he was cooking meals. He invited Ayaka if she has free time to do so. Well for Ayaka she became jealous a lot... He was spending time with other girls... Cooking, cleaning, and many more. He was going to leave Inazuma but he still have to gather the materials for his next blade.

" Ivan? " Ivan was in the kitchen and he heard someone called his name. He went out of the kitchen and saw Ayaka. Ayaka was looking at him and he was in an apron. " Greetings and Welcome back Ayaka. " Ayaka was flustered.

" I was just finished prepared cooking

" I was just finished prepared cooking. I also ready tea. " Ivan looks at Ayaka with smile. Ayaka couldn't speak due to her blushing. She of course likes his home cooked meals if she get tired. Ivan has good relation with her brother... Ayato was suggesting to Ayaka that Ivan to become the next to continue the bloodline. " So, do you want bath? Dinner? Or something?" Ivan asked. Ayaka was blushing again she thought it in her head and she was hiding something behind her hand it was some kind of a potion... It makes her blush it was a some kind of lust.

" Come on, I just went meeting with Ei, Yomiya, Sayu, and Kokomi... " He told Ayaka... Ayaka was following him... Ivan was opening the door and the food was set... Even he created a Kotatsu since he's almost making something genius. She sat down and she cover herself with fuuton. Ivan set the tea down in the table and then he went back to the kitchen and started preparing. Ayaka was putting the potion in the tea and put it at left width of the table. Ivan sets down the food that he always cooked and Ayaka likes his food a lot.

They chat and chat. Ayaka was looking at her tea. Ivan hold the tea that isn't put with potion and he drank it. Nothing happened. Ayaka grab her tea and started drinking it.

" Phew... Ayaka san are you going to sleep here?" Ivan asked. Ayaka's cup the tea with potion she drank was taking effect. " Ayaka? " Ivan checked on her. " Ayaka ? " She wasn't responding.... She falls a bit. And then Ivan worried about Ayaka. He rushed her going to the bed and laying her there. " Ayaka?! Are you okay?! I'm calling your brother." Ivan told her.  Ayaka was conscious but...  When he was about to leave something grabbed him. It was Ayaka, she force him going down to the bed... And what he saw was Ayaka laying down at the bed. His legs were trapped then Ivan spoke her name " Ayaka?" Ivan was afraid. He's wasn't  doing anything perverted to her or else her brother would kill him...

' Curses

' Curses...' Ivan his first thought of it.... ' Nani?! No... Not this time... I gotta think of something... Maybe something to embrass her... No maybe something rational. ' His second thought.... He was trapped.... Ivan was...

" Ayaka?! This is kind of perverted don't you think?! Your brother will kill me if I do things that are perverted with you. " Ivan said it with rationality and calm, Then Ayaka said " No...". Ivan thought again ' Damn it...  It didn't work?!' Then Ayaka continues to speak with hearts in her eyes " Hey , Ivan. " Then Ivan responded " Yes? " She spoke " The clan's home you will have it at my clan's place in the future." Ivan said with perplex " Wait, What?" Then she spoke again " Not right , I shouldn't simply call you Ivan now..." Ivan mentally thinks of it ' What does she mean she shouldn't call me by my name?! ' Then Ayaka spoke " eh... Does the Husband or  Hubby sounds nice? " Ivan said " What do you mean by Husband or Hubby?!" Then he spoke " Ayaka, what do you want to do?" Ivan realized something...." Don't you mean the clan to continue?!! Oh no...." And that's how Ivan Muramasa/Kamisato was going to continue the Bloodline of Kamisato Clan.

Timeskip.... Few hours later....

Ivan was the next.... To continue the bloodline... Ayato was excited for his new ' Brother in Law'

' Ahhhh.... Crapbaskets....  ' He heard the news from Dr. Baizhu and Ayato that he will have to continue the bloodline or have joined the Kamisato... Or rather "the bloodline is secured" by the one person... He was a dead man... While Ayaka she apologize and dumbstruck for the news...

' Damn you! Zeltrech! Now I have this problem! ' That what's is running on Ivan's mind right now...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Notes

This would be Harem but... I'm still focusing on the main chapter that I'm making.