Chapter 1 : The Saber's Mysterious Summon and Teyvat

Ivan's POV

I was strolling through Chaldea's corridors with my Master. After she informed me of a sword repair. We went on farming and everything once we fixed the weapon. Until I came across an odd cube with a black and red color scheme. But, surely, no one left it here? Isn't it that brilliant individual, Da Vinci?

Strangely, neither Master nor anybody else is present. I take a closer look at the cube. But, why is that strange cube here? I tried some experiments. Like slicing it with my weapons and, as a final option, using a bow. As well as a full-fledged sword slash.

It simply didn't work when I tried it with a bow and a full-powered sword slash. If it doesn't work with physical attacks, I'll try something else. One more test: if you touch the unusual cube, will something strange happen? I wanted to check it out, so I did. I touched the odd cube.

What's going on?! The strange cube began to form, confining me. This is not a Grail function, nor is it a corrupted Grail. Then a bright light blinded me and knocked me out.

Few hours later

I was in the middle of a green plain. But where am I, exactly? Chaldea's previous rayshift included France, as well as other countries at various times. This world is unfamiliar to me. I'm still carrying the ultimate workshop... I'm still at Level 90, and my appearance is still the first stage of ascension, but I can progress to the second stage.

I roam the grassy plains and hills till I come across a monster. What exactly is that thing? It appears to have a club?

 What exactly is that thing? It appears to have a club?

It found me down and began attacking. I swerved around its club and summoned a long sword, slashing it rapidly.... The level of this monster is lower than mine, which is due to Master's leveling me up through the farm and climbing to the next level, yet I am not given a grail.

Ivan : Weird... This monster is dead. Though what is this thing. I haven't found a monster like this. I have challenged many monsters who have different weapons and defeated them in a duel but they are no match. Even I started to believe this is a game already. My level is at the fullest ascension.

I continued to look around and discovered someone who was being pursued by the same monster and surrounded... its a blond haired girl and a white haired and small floating girl? What an oddity... But I dashed there, produced a sword in my hand, and sprang at the creature, chopping it in half.

Ivan : Are you two okay?

She stutters, and she tried not to stammer too much in the final sentence.

The Girl with Blond haired : Y-yes. W-we b-both a-are okay. Are you the one helped us?

Is she blushing? Why is she? Hmm? That's right. This was my first ascension. I mentally sighed. And I smiled as I said it.

Ivan : Yes, I did.

She thanks me and ask for my name.

The girl with blond haired : Thank you, but Who are you?