Chapter 2 : The Knight of Favonius

Ivan's POV

Amber was telling me about the Knight of Favonius, the Archon, and other things, and Lumine was paying attention to Amber's introduction of the Mondstadt and everything. But then there was a light honey-brown  haired woman. She's wearing a hat and her clothing only displaying a little skin on her chest. She said as she walked towards us.

??? : Amber! Oh my, who are these people.

Why do I felt from her a vibe

Why do I felt from her a vibe...  An Ara Ara Vibe. That vibe is something I'll give her that.

Ivan : ... ' Hmm...  Something is off.  Why do I feel like it? It is my own self nor the other two vessels : My mentor's self and other vessel didn't feel it. Why me feel like an itch. '. ...

I silent myself while Amber was conversing with her about the dragon after that she was looking at me. But she was looking at me? Why I am stared at? Probably interest...  Her green eyes means something and Lumine well she was talking less...

??? : So you've must be Lumine, Paimon and Ivan. My name is Lisa a Liberian...

Ivan : My name is Ivan Muramasa.

Lisa : Hmm... Are you from Inazuma? Perhaps?

Inazuma? Hmm, I never heard a name before. Maybe they have different attire? I told her calmly

Ivan : No. I'm not from Inazuma... I am just also a fellow blacksmith.

Lisa : a Blacksmith? Amber told me you're a fighting blacksmith I am intrigued and ponder. Why do you want to fight if you're a blacksmith?

Ivan : Simple answer. I am just like Lumine, a Traveler. However I have need of knowledge to Teyvat and Nations like you said Inazuma, and Amber mentioned Mondstadt.

Lisa : Your quite intriguing, and handsome. Follow me if you wanted knowledge.

I bid Lumine, Paimon, and Amber farewell. I'm going to the library with Lisa. I have no understanding of the countries, and neither Teyvat nor the Holy Grail has provided me with such knowledge... I'm not sure if that light is circling the sky in a circle. However, there is much to learn about this country... After a few minutes of strolling, I came across the library; the building must be quite large! The inside is enormous! There are too many books here and there. Lisa was the one who talked.

Lisa : This is the library, Ivan. I am fond of your clothing... It must be also from Inazuma, right?

Ivan : No. Its not, I am not from Inazuma and this clothing was created by me...

I needed to create something that wouldn't make people suspicious of me or the others. This universe fascinates me much more. This is almost like the Middle Ages, and the Age of Gods here must have minor differences from the old world. If that's an option... However, there are a few more things to consider. If whoever brought me here had a reason, and that reason almost led me to believe it was my sword, or something similar. My appearance in this planet is unusual and noticeable. I have a lot of answers, but I'm going to let it all play out and double-check everything.