43 - Disneyland resort

// Listen to Crazy by Shawn Mendes of the chapter. I'll put this ** when to play it ;) //

Connor's POV

I'm so nervous at this point, I could throw up.

It's almost 2 in the afternoon and I'm still not there. Drew is nodding head to the mixtape I made called 'Red Roses'. It's basically a mixtape with bunch of songs that make me think about Par- Rose.

I feel like she's going to rip my head off once she sees me. And I'm not okay, but I'm kind of okay with that. She can be mad at me. She has to be.

"I still can't believe that you're dressed up like that." Drew chuckled.

"Shut up. You're dressed as if you were a hipster version of Goofy." I snarled back.

"Woah dude. Someone's super nervous..." He implied and I sighted. I'm shitting my pants right now.

Just when Drew wanted to add something to that, I interrupted him.

"We're here, oh my god." I panicked.

"Pull yourself together, Con." Drew grabbed my shoulders and shook me.

"She agreed to be here. Now woman up since she's more of a man than you are." he added and I frowned.

"You're only insulting me and making me nervous." I said blankly and Drew decided that laughing at me was the right thing to do. He pushed me out of the car and threw my backpack at my face.

He got out of the car himself and threw his arm across my shoulders.

"Worse case scenario? She regrets meeting up with you and leaves for France in three hours." He shrugged.

"Are you trying to scare me off or?" I stammered and he chuckled.

"I'm not done yet. Best case senario, she says she overreacted and adores you and wants to marry and you'll get adorable babies." He joked and I glowered at him.

After arguing about how stupid and annoying he is, we got inside.

It was beautiful inside.

A bunch of small food kiosks were open, I heard people giggling, music playing and the typical Los Angeles couples. Everything was so happy and full of life around me but my heart was aching with stress and fright and I'm trying to feel better about everything that's happening but all I can hear is my heart beating in my chest.

Drew waved me goodluck as he was going another direction. We'd meet up later once I'm done with this confrontation.

I saw a group of people at the Paradise Pier in a big circle, which isn't unusual, but for some reason I felt drawn to it to see what was going on.

A cute girl was wearing a grey croptop with a pair shorts and black Minnie Mouse ears. She was holding on to a guitar and strumming it, playing some chords. She had buttered toast hair color and beautiful big and clear hazel eyes.

She was absolutely stunning.

"All the strings attached boy, all the strings attached boy, mmm yeah"

"Met this boy when I was three years old, we were holding hands tight so I'm told" she sung.

Her voice was mesmericly beautiful. She sung it with so much passion, it blew me away. I was drawn to her like a man was drawn to a mermaid's luring song.

The voice sounded familiar though. And that's what scares me.

I pushed through the crowd to see her up close. That's when I got hit by a brick.