Ch5

Y/n 2nd POV

  You walk along the night street, covering yourself in your hood. though you think you look suspicious but you're not the only one who likes that...

  You decide to go for a walk since there was such a hassle on the ship...the more you walk the more you can see how normal life can be.

'Oh...' something caught your eyes, it was a red pendant, a small one at that. You gently pick it up and examine it "not...bad"

"Oh~ you got such good eyes!" said the salesman "this is one that just comes in this morning!"

"Hm..." you hum "where did they come from?" you ask

"Well, they said they got permission and dig out the near the Mount. Of Winterbloom"

"Near the Winterbloom?"

"Yes~" he smile and whisper "I heard a rumor that their eldest daughter gone missing, and some say she runs away with her lover," he said looking left and right

"Oh? Interesting..." you somehow enjoying these rumors "and what happens next?"

"They trying to find her right now, they have been posting all sorts of paper everywhere!" he looks under his desk "Look! I even got one!" you observed the paper, in the paper, there is a girl in (h/c) but for the eyes, they got different colors and the face feature is not the same "I heard she can win over the beauty contest without even trying!"

"I see..."
'Must have drawn from Aldian...prff*'

"Miss?"

"Oh, if I see anyone like her, I will give you ahead-up"

"Ahaha!" he laughs it off "If I get a reward, I will also share some with you!"

"Hehe," you giggle to yourself "well, then I will be on my way, I wish you good luck"

"I see, I see, oh! Before you go, how about you take this with you!" he shows you the box, not too big or not too small.

"...this is?"

"You seem like someone new around here, take some of the local clothes," he continued "think of it as a thank you!"

"...I see, thank you for your kindness" you accept the box and leave.

-----

  You found yourself back at the boat, with the box with you "..."

"Y/n!" a woman's voice blur out "where did you go? Did you get lost?" she chuckled.

"I wish I was..."

"Hahaha!" she laughs out loud this time, and glances to see the box you're holding "what you got there?" she asks, curious

"Just...someone favor"

"You didn't buy it?"

"It's a gift of favor," you said

"Hm?" she look at you, "well! We made a place for you in our boat! Go and wash up and come to drink with us!" she grin "I hope you can hold your liquor"

"...I'm still underage"
(for the age, I would say y/n is still underage, just so she could match with kazuha)

"You are??!" she scratch her head "geez, I wouldn't have known, you really need to take off that hood of yours" she cross her arm, deadpan.