Week 3: Todoroki

"Aizawa is onto me."

The words flew from his unfiltered mouth the second he heard Midoriya's phone accept his call.

Aizawa had previously taken his phone and devices away for a few hours. The hero had previously noticed a suspicious account on some of the hero forums, so he contacted Nezu. Within minutes of looking at the account, he had nudged the homeroom teacher to look into the youngest Todoroki's electronic devices.

Since Nezu's hunches were hardly ever wrong, Aizawa did so.

With the aid of Power Loader, they had noticed the Shoto had indeed managed to find the forums and make an account. Having knowledge on incredibly dangerous cases could potentially lead to the youngest Todoroki getting injured.

Some villains would do anything for information. Including hurting children.

Aizawa and Nezu couldn't risk that, so they disabled his forum accounts and started to monitor all search history on UA Campus that could lead a villain to becoming inquisitive about information a student may have obtained on an illegal forum.

Oddly specific regulations, however they were efficient.

The safety of the students was top priority afterall. Nonetheless, Todoroki was annoyed.

Todoroki set his phone down on the floor. Sitting with his legs under him, he picked at the skin around his nails.

It was one of the slightly more noticeable nervous tics he had. After the Sports Festival, they had slowed down but recently, he found himself picking and pulling at the skin more often.

Specifically since Midoriya had went missing and the heros had classified him as kidnapped.

Since then, the heros had begun to run around in an attempt to gather more clues on where the missing students could be. Besides the footprints, and Eight Precepts Suspect, there was no other clues.

"Aizawa hasn't slept since last week." He mumbled absentmindedly, remembering the intense circles under their teacher's eyes.

Todoroki had always been observant. He especially honed in on his skills when training with his...sperm donor started. Fending off a left hook and roundhouse kick at the same time would hone in someone's environmental awareness extremely fast.

Todoroki shivered. The training he endured as a child was scaring literally and figuratively. Looking back, he knew he would never be the same as the frail child he once was.

His previous silly little vow to never use his fire struck through his head. Yet his vow was run out by a teenager who was quite like himself in some ways. Midoriya helped him realize he was not his quirk.

"I'm going to help you too."

Todoroki felt like he was useless sitting around. His father had beaten into him that being folly was weak and the strong didn't need rest.

Nonetheless, Todoroki was all but ready to dive headfirst into the deep end of the case once more if it means Midoriya might be found.

But first he had to find a way to get into the police databases as well as re-enter the hero forums his teachers kicked him out of.