Week 2: Uraraka

"Hey Deku!" Uraraka began with a faux confidence. She was attempting to lift her spirits about the whole situation. They didn't know if Midoriya was in danger, and they couldn't assume much of anything. The best she could do was call him and continue to show support for her friend.

Maybe he just needed a break--a distraction. She would happily supply that.

"I was thinking about the first time we met earlier today. It was free period because Mr. Aizawa had wanted to nap--he hasn't been getting too much sleep lately with his added shifts. You had tripped on the day of exams." She giggled slightly to herself. "I had a feeling that you would continue to have close calls with injuries. And I was right." She smiled softly to herself, picking her phone up so she could walk around her room and the audio not become thin.

She walked towards her desk, picking up a picture frame. The class had taken a group photo outside the dorms one day, even Mr. Aizawa and All Might were in it. Deku was inbetween Bakugo and Koda.

She smiled softly at the goofy photo.

"Remember when you lost a bet with Sero?  It was like a month ago, so of course you remember. But he told you to start referring to the hospital bed as 'my beloved.' Recovery Girl still has the photo of you posing next to the bed." At this memory, she feels true laughter bubble up in her throat. She looks back at the frame, rubbing her soft fingers over all her classmates' faces. "Your face was so red. I remember you mumbling about how embarrassed you were after that." Her smile turned sour.

She missed those moments.

"Aizawa and a few other teachers searched your room today. Don't worry though! Ah that sounds suspicious, let me explain. They wanted to look for clues as to anything off in your room that could lead to news on your disappearance. Bakugo was allowed inside since he knew you the longest too. He would know if anything was different than your usual, I guess." A pause. "It was surprising to hear that you two were childhood friends. I don't think Todoroki expected that either."

She thought back to the "meeting" Todoroki held with their friend group. Apparently he was in so much shock over Midoriya and Bakugo's past as childhood friends, that it completely blew his mind into shards.

He was venting about it for over an hour.

"They did find a couple odd things in your room though. Bakugo said they found a couple shoeprints by your bed, but they don't seem to be from your red boots. I think they said that they're going to research the brand you usually wear--the red ones--and find out if they match or not." It was suspicious to hear that three random footprints facing the bed were sighted. It was as if someone had been watching over Midoriya before both left. But that seemed to be the last disturbance in the room.

Bakugo swore up and down that "Deku only wears those blasted red shoes. He has never and will never change his crappy shoe fashion."

There were also no other shoes found that Deku owned in the dorm. His red shoes were by the common room door still, proving he wasn't wearing them when he was taken or when he left. So there was still as possibility the shoe prints were from an old pair of Deku's shoes.

But that's hopeful thinking.

The other odd thing they found was on his desk...

"Deku, why do you keep a list of all the permanent injuries you have and then all of the ones that would go away over time? It was really thorough and you even drew the scars you have on your body. Why do you have so many scars? Aizawa mentioned this to a few of us to check if we knew anything. He also asked about your home life and past."

Uraraka had to admit, the scars looked deep and painful. They seemed to be accumulated over quite a few years.

They all knew of the ones on his hands and arms--his quirk had caused those earlier that semester.

But some of the permanent scars included a handprint on his left shoulder, a long line on both of his wrists that traveled up the arms slightly, and even a few spots that seemed as if they had been gouged out.

"I'm worried about you, Deku." Thinking back to their findings, she began tearing up. "I think you're in danger, but I can't tell if it's from yourself or someone else.