Week 1: Uraraka

She was hesitant to call Deku again. Afterall, this would be the fifth time in less than a week that she dialed him--but she couldn't help but feel drawn to calling him.

She and Tsu were inseparable half the time in and out of school these days, always relying on one another as a crutch.

Iida and Todoroki were the same way. But all four maintained a solid friend group and support system.

Iida had been saved by Todoroki and Midoriya during their work studies, whatever that meant. And Tsu came to Uraraka with her tea recipes and mental health checkups. In their work studies together, they grew closer as well.

And a shoulder to lean on would always be helpful.

But it wasn't the same knowing that Deku, someone who had saved them all at least once before, was gone.

Uraraka dialed in, falling back on her bed. The phone barely rang once before it picked up.

"Hey Deku. I was thinking about you today."

Now that she had actually called him, she didn't know what to say. Feeling awkward siting in silence, she began to ramble on.

"Mr. Aizawa had a whole speech about how they're trying to find you. Bakugo swears up and down that your father is just in town finally--I don't know what that means but he's very adamant about the idea. But hey, maybe you are visiting your father." She chuckled a little, albeit it was sad.

She honestly didn't know too much about Midoriya. He was shy and didn't talk off anyone's ear unless he was mumbling about quirks.

"Anyways, Mr. Aizawa said we shouldn't be actively involved in the case until he finds out why you went missing. But when he looked at Todoroki, he said that if anyone does manage to find clues then they must report immediately to the UA staff. It was honestly funny how put-out Todoroki was after that. Apparently he had already dug up some information using a hero forum." This time the laugher was more evident as she reminisced.

"We miss you a lot--I miss you a lot. I want you to come back but I know you will when you're ready. Please just stay safe." By this time Uraraka had tears in her eyes, welling up until they spilled over. She had been trying to keep calm all day long, but now her emotions were out in the open.

She begins sobbing. Grabbing a tissue to blow her nose, she continues. "Iida seems to...thinks that a villain--a warping villain--is to blame f-for your dis-disappearance."

She recalls Iida mulling over all possibilities, and admitting that nothing odd lead up to their friend's abrupt exit. There seemed to be no reason as to why Midoriya would have left UA.

"He seems to think--speculate that--it was the League of V-Villains."

She blew her runny nose in the tissue once more. Her face felt hot and deep pink with the lack of air she was taking in. Her head was starting to hurt from the tears too. Nonetheless, she continued.

"I really hope that isn't true..." She whispered into the phone.

I don't want to believe the villains took Deku away.

"I guess I just wanted to say I miss you...again. Well, I haven't really stopped missing you, but I want to remind you that you're special to me--to us. Everyone misses you and your presence. So um, yeah. Night, Deku!" She summoned up the courage to sound cheerful after a semi-loud sniff.

She just wanted to see her friend again.

And she knew the class wanted their friend back as well.