07- he's our kid after all

"My quirk is the one that is often discussed a lot online. Some people say its super strength whiles others say it's an enhancer type but in reality it's neither" he paused for a bit

"I never had a quirk" he revealed a bitter smile.

Of course as a traverser, Arthur already knew all this, "You never had one?"

Toshinori nodded, "My quirk was handed down to me by my mentor"

"This kind of quirk that can be transferred to others is the quirk I inherited. Its name is One For All" Arthur watched his father stretch out his palm towards him, his palm glowed with an ethereal golden light.

"The crystallization of energy! One person cultivates it and then passes it unto the next person, continuous cultivation and continuous inheritance. I am the 8th holder of OFA son"

"So would you like to inherit One For All?"

"Yes!" Arthur replied without hesitation.

Arthur truly did not care about the plot. 

Changes had already been made since he came into this world and became All Might's son. With such an overpowered boost like OFA that would ensure his safety, why should Arthur decline? 

"Great but it can't be transferred to you so soon. You're still too young, we'll leave it for when you get older"

"Alright"

All Might turned back to the group wanting to tell them that we should head back for today but he stopped upon seeing the mocking smile on Nighteye's face. 

He remembered that they had been arguing for so long because he did not want to listen to Nighteye's opinion of giving OFA to Arthur. 

Nighteye: "Took you long enough"

All Might: "..." This guy can really hold a grudge.

...

"Mom isn't it okay?" 

"No your tie isn't perfect yet!"

Arthur was helpless. His mother had been knotting and unknotting his tie for more than thirty minutes now. 

Obviously he was the one going to school but she was the one getting nervous.

Nine years had flown by in a flash and Arthur was now getting ready for his first day at middle school. 

Over the years, Arthur has pushed himself above and beyond, whiles the gains of it were immense, it also succeeded in making his parents worry about his social life. 

Honestly it wasn't that he did not want friends, it's just that majority of them were either trying to use him to improve their families political standing or trying get into his pants.

Arthur had been homeschooled all his life but that did not stop him from experiencing the horror of fangirls once again. He even had to say that this bunch was even worse than his previous life's own. 

Granting a teenage fangirl supernatural powers was truly a scary thing. 

At least in his last life everyone was too busy thinking about if there would be food to eat or whether they'd be the food.

But then again, looking at the reflection in the mirror, he couldn't blame them.

The boy stood at 5 foot 7, which was tall for a thirteen year old. His straight golden locks seemed and mesmerizing blue orbs could make a married woman rethink her marriage. The school uniform which consisted of a light blue top, black bottoms and a navy colored blazer, suited him very nicely.