Chapter 12: The Day Of Reckoning

December 25, 1945                                                                                                                                                              
Nürburgring Nordschleife
Iron Blood Main Territory
9:00 AM

Third person PoV

"Good day! Good day people!~ This is your host, San Diego broadcasting to you live from the infamous "Green Hell"!" San Diego's upbeat and cheerful voice echoed throughout the vicinity.

"And sitting next to her is none other than the greatest idol the world has ever seen~ Sister Sara!" Saratoga chimed in.

"A beautiful day here in Iron Blood, and man I'm seeing a whole lot of cars around here! I don't even know where to start looking!" San Diego exclaimed.

"You sure are right Sandy, now let's get into the garages for some insight on our competitors!"

The scene now changes to the different factions, showcasing different vehicles inside their tents. Each one just as beautiful as the last.

"Alright! I'm seeing a lot of beautiful performance machines today Sara!" exclaimed San Diego.

"Oh yes indeed they are beautiful!" replied Sara,"These things are works of art to gaze upon!"

"No kidding! Let's have a closer look on our competitors' automobiles!"

"First up is Eagle Union, with cars powered by sheer freedom, these gals know what they're doing!" Sara commented.

(I've been changing team names a whole lot, it's irritating for you and me. So these will be the final ones, hope u like em.)

"Talon Motorsports (aircraft carriers) sure is soaring high in their all new Chevrolet Corvette C8.R!" San Diego compliments as a vibrant yellow C8.R came to view. "Having bagged a total of twenty five podium finishes, they are a force to be reckoned with."

"Next up we got the battleships' Team Ravage! They're definitely gonna be hitting hard in that blue, sleek Dodge Viper SRT GT3!" Saratoga commented excitedly

"Next up we got the battleships' Team Ravage! They're definitely gonna be hitting hard in that blue, sleek Dodge Viper SRT GT3!" Saratoga commented excitedly. "The gals at Ravage sure are turning up the heat in this season!"

 "The gals at Ravage sure are turning up the heat in this season!"