Chapter 18: Aftermath

Sitting upon his throne with all his new servants before him Naruto was a bit disappointed, it had taken less than an hour to seize control of fire country, he would be crowned the fire lord in a months time giving him plenty of time to build his village among other things, spending the night in the royal guest room he contacted Itachi to let him know to continue as planned. the next day he had breakfast in the royal dinning room and had a bit of fun ordering the ex-fire lord to wait on him, leaving Kasai in charge with orders to continue as normal but to spread word he was stepping down in a few months time Naruto took his leave of the...his palace.

Stepping out of his Garganta Naruto was immediately blindsided by a hug from both Mei and Yugito nearly knocking him over, smiling at the two he returned the hug as well as giving them each a kiss to the cheek.

"Welcome back Naruto-Kun, we were all so worried about you." Mei said

"We really missed you Naruto-Kun" Yugito added

"Thank you Mei-Chan, Yugito-Chan I missed you both as well." Naruto replied

A loud cough brought his attention to the other individuals in the room, before him at a large round table with a large blue N painted on it sat A, Onoki, Gaara, Itachi and a woman by the name of Guren, she had been chosen by Naruto to run hidden sound for him while he wasn't there, a few hypnotic suggestions and Bee watching over her and she had brought Hidden sound under her command in under three days, many willingly obeyed her due to the fact that she was a far better leader than Orochimaru, others because they had found out she worked for the man that slew the snake sannin, beside her sat Shion of demon country and princess Koyuki of Spring across from them sat Tazuna and Prince Michiru of moon. The cough had come from A as everyone in the room were staring at the three of them, blushing Yugito and Mei returned to their spots, Mei in her seat and Yugito behind A,

Behind each of the leaders stood two guards, with Bee and Yugito for A, two Jonin he didn't know for Onoki, Kankuro and Temari for Gaara, he sent Temari a smile causing her to blush, he chuckled as she stiffened from two bursts of killer intent from Yugito and Mei. Behind Itachi stood Kisame and an Ame jonin, Guren had brought two ninja's he had rescued from Orochimaru's bases, Suigetsu and Jugo, Suigetsu was currently exchanging glares with Kisame while Jugo was playing with some birds on his shoulders, the two had sworn loyalty to him when Naruto had offered to find or create a sword more powerful than that of the seven swordsmen for Suigetsu and he had locked away the part of Jugo's mind that craved violence. Shion, Michiru and Koyuki all had guards from their countries while Tazuna had been accompanied by Inari, who Naruto had taught a few ninja exercises and jutsu when ever he visited, and surprisingly Shino who gave him a nod.

The were currently in one of Naruto's bases within wave country, he had told the others to meet here for when the battle was done with Konoha, taking his seat at the table Naruto gave A and allowing him to speak first.

"It's good to see you safe and well Naruto-San, I take it the battle went well" A said

"Yes it did, there were a few complications at the end but nothing I couldn't handle." he replied

Onoki arched an eyebrow "What complications?" he asked

"Oh not much just Uchiha Madara showing up." Naruto replied, he grinned on the inside as all their eyes widened "Of course I had to kill him at that point so no problem there." his gin was now displayed on his face as everyone's jaw dropped.

"You fought Madara, and won after just fighting the full force of Konoha?" Kisame asked

"Well I did have a few seconds to catch my breath in between." Naruto answered as he examined his nails, ignoring the awed looks he got from the others "Oh and Itachi I learned a new trick for those eyes of yours, I'll teach it to you later." the last Uchiha nodded in response as his Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan came to life before his eyes returned to their original black. (Okay I know he shouldn't get the EMS unless Sasuke had the Mangekyo as well but I chose to disregard that fact, also I know he shouldn't be able to deactivate it but...he's Uchiha Itachi he can do w.e the hell he wants.)