Ep6: Diamonds, Gold and Stories Untold

"Do you believe they exist?" The brunette looked up to her mentor with a curious face to which she just smiled and patted her head as a response.

"To be honest, I don't know. I think they don't exist anymore and somehow faded away behind the scenes but sometimes, I feel..... like they're still out there.... somewhere."

"Far away?"

"Who knows...." the lady giggled before continuing... "they might be closer than you think."

SHAITAN
HOMICIDE

Narrator's POV

"Are you surprised?" Ochako's eye twitched at the Shaitan's words and tried her best not to look back. She has to figure a way out of here...... 'should I try fighting her?' She was riled up in her thoughts if she should attack instead.

The light spears that she once escaped are now before and pointed towards her. Thinking about those and thinking about The Demon she just sighed. "Why not?" She elbowed the lady from behind which did not hurt but startled her.

The brunette dashed away jumping High in the air and maintaining her balance there for a few seconds just to get a glimpse of her surroundings. 'Her techniques don't really make sense but if I think about it.... it's just light and....' she thought about the last one for a while, was it disappearing or-

Soon enough the Shaitan appeared before her but Ochako expected it this time. She should just expect her to appear in the most unexpected places..... "she's fast..... is she that so that I can't see her? Speed?"

The demon sent a fist her way but Ochako swiftly dodged it, causing the wall behind her to take the impact. "My castle!" She yelled and ran the brunette's way who pulled out her Katana and slashed it at her but was evaded when it disappeared again.

"Teleportation?" She said out loud even while thinking about it, she kept her guard up and awaited anything that came her way... suddenly the light in the room had spread and as it itches closer to the brunette it hurt her skin.

"The hell?!" She backed away but jumped forward when she sensed the weapons arching their way up to her. It zoomed up close in different directions to which Ochako had to avoid by either quickly moving out the way or cutting through it herself. Though she could feel a presence, it was faint but it was there.

"I feel something......" still away from the light and still on the tip of her toes she slightly glanced up to ceiling but instead of looking at something normal what she found was the demon's face.... it's like her face became the ceiling itself.

Ochako fell to the ground and watched as the Shaitan's mouth arched up closer to her. Her teeth sharp and her tongue dripped with saliva like she was just waiting for this moment. Out of disgust, The brunette shone a bright light and was enveloped with the illumination of the room.

"4th technique! Absorption!" This techniques is used to take into you any elemental source in your surroundings and dispose them at your will. According To Midnights law there is ten techniques in her domino and the brunette being her student should have mastered all ten of them by now.

The thing with the light the brunette was surrounded with was that she transformed it into a natural one. She doesn't know what was up with it last time when it tried to burn her skin but she has control of it now. Pushing her hand into the bright stream of white she retracted and formed out of it a bow and arrow, she jumped up high enough to close a lot of distance between the Shaitan and herself. Aiming perfectly she shoots at it and as a result it shrieks and disappears from the ceiling but that's not the only thing that disappeared....