Ep5: The sixth Beast

"Who's here?" The brunette asked. Has the month ended by already?

"That Shaitan you were talking about?" Lida questioned but Deku disagreed.

"No, her subordinates."
He seems to know a lot about this place.The holy knight was just growing more skeptical on who the greenette truly was but he had no time to think about it as the females appeared before him in the blink of an eye.

"What do you want?!" The brunette yelled and they responded Simultaneously with only a few words...

"Your salary, if not you die."

SHAITAN
HOMICIDE

Narrator's POV

"We don't have enough money right now!" Katsuma yelled but the women did not buy it instead they just repeated what they had previously said.

"Your salary, if not you die."

The brunette became infuriated and pulled her Katanas out from nothing more than thin air frightening the two children.

"The only ones dying will be you two." She narrowed her eyes at them as she got in her stance. Noticing the aura around her, the two ladies flinched a little.

'Is this that Shaitan hunter?' Is what they could both think simultaneously. Looking at her the greenette could really tell her hatred for Shaitan was pure and there was nothing more to it. She looked like she could turn mad because of them and it made him more excited, what a nice way to live!

He kept his excitement to himself and maintained composure. It was really gonna be interesting to watch this go down but he could feel a strange aura coming from the two mysterious women.

The blue haired male was going to stop but let her be, it would be easier to handle things this way after all, she is an experienced hunter. In the speed of light she lunged towards them, it was surprisingly fast as they couldn't see her coming.

"Now!" One yelled stretching out her hand to the other but could never reach it as her friend stumbled back and protected them in a barrier. 'That must be her ability? She's weak.' The brunette's glare was ominous and they could both feel it from within. Visible cracks were starting to fill what was protecting them.

'Darn it! It wouldn't be long before she breaks through it! I've got to think of something.'

"Kai.... let her in."

"What why?!"

"Just do it and once you do grab my hand."
Kai could quickly catch unto what her sister was planning.
"Seriously?"
Her sister Fukitsu nodded at this and sighed, it's the only option... "If she lets herself in we'll die."

"She can't be that strong-

"Don't be a child, you know how many Shaitan she's killed? all with different kinds of abilities. What makes you think you have a chance with just a shield as yours?!" The brunette could feel something off with their conversation. 'They're planning something..."