Chapter Four - A Good Day

Okay so I just though you guys should know. I have no idea where this story is going. I mean I have the basic plot and stuff in mind but not the actual chapters. So I'm just writing on a whim. So just bear with me okay?

Anyway the song for this chap is 'Crashed' by Chris daughtry, check it out it's amazing.

Vote, Comm, Enjoy :D

==============================

For the first time in a long time. Alexandra jumped out of bed excited about the day ahead of her. She knew it was silly, that Jack was going to give up on her sooner or later, but she had to admit it felt good to have a friend again. Not necessarily someone you trust with your life and tell all your secrets too --she didn't know him well enough for that-- but a friend she could joke with, laugh, tease...do anything with and just feel...Alive.

Aleandra ignored Bouncer's barking though she was surprised he was making noise, usually he just watched her while she hurried to get ready but today he just kept barking at her, like he was demanding her attention.

Alexandra got dressed and even put on a bit of eyeliner whereas before she never even bothered. She was glad she had come to the decision to enjoy Jack's friendship while it lasted, what did she have to lose anyway? She would just to be careful not to meddle with his life. She wasn't a good friend, but maybe if she kept herself out of his life, she could get better. 

Alexandra stared at the mirror with a smile. For the first time her green eyes weren't so sad and her cheeks had a rosy tinge to them. She had lost a lot of weight since all the drama that had went on but it didn't make her look too thin, but she did need to gain a few pounds. Her hair was tied in a high ponytail that cascaded down to her shoulders in fiery red curls.

"Bouncer stop barking" she told her dog as she knelt on the floor and hugged him before grabbing her bag and heading out of the door to her car. Admittedly that small little KIA was one of her favorite things her father gave her. People never really understood the appeal of it, it wasn't a hummer or a Mercedes but it was her car and she loved it. She drove to school in a hurry and by the time she was at her locker, Jack was already waiting for her.

"Well, you look cute today" Jack commented as he let his eyes roam over her. In truth, Alexandra was beautiful. She wasn't perfect but she had that beauty about her that creeps up on you instead of hitting you straight in the face. At any casual glance you'd see a plain redhead with green eyes. But when you meet her, get to know her. Her beauty slowly creeps up on you, in a way that makes you notice something beautiful about her every single day.

"Thank you" Aleandra smiled, got her books from her locker and proceeded walking to class, Jack walking right alongside her.

"So..are you going to tell me the story between you and the Baker brothers or not?" Alexandra halted and looked up at him and he was surprised at the fear in her eyes 

"Why? Did they tell you anything yesterday?"

"No, just to stay away from you"

It was like having her heart broken all over again. Max and Jeremy hated her so much they even warned Jack about her. "So will you listen to them?" She asked trying to sound casual but knowing her voice gave away the fear she was feeling. She had just accepted the idea of having a friend, only to lose him immediately.

"Of course I won't" Jack grinned down at her and threw an arm around her shoulders in what seemed to be a nonchalant way but he was just trying to offer her the most amount of comfort he could. She had looked heartbroken when she'd asked him if he was going to listen to Max and Jeremy. "Our week isn't over yet. And so far, I'm having no complaints about beings friends with you."