It Is What It Is

Okay so this is a story that has been stuck in my mind preventing me from writing any chapters on my other stories so I wrote this prologue. Don't worry I'll still work on my other stories but I really wanna try this.

P.S: Title of the story is negotiable. Tell me if you have any better suggestions

Copyright @ 2012 danabm 

================================

Prologue

"Just shut up, Alexandra, Shut up! Stop with the lecturing okay? You're the one to talk; you're just a little girl with abandonment issues. Well, miss trying-to-be-perfect, you're far from it."

Alexandra recoiled back from her friend as if he had slapped her. She couldn't answer him and just stared speechless as similar words said by another person just a while ago ran through her head

“You think you're all high and mighty well you're not. You're a bitch, a manipulative bitch that doesn't care about anybody but herself, that's what you are.”

"Did you really think everyone believes in your virtuous act was. You're pathetic Alexandra. You're so god damn busy trying to solve everyone else's problems. And we're all just sick of you."

“I'm sick of you and your sadistic personality because no matter how hard you try to make people believe it Alexandra, You're not a good person. In fact you're as bad as they get.”

It was amazing how similar both speeches were, it was as if they had planned it. But she knew better, and maybe they were right. Maybe she really was as awful a person as they said she was. 

She stared at the face of the person she had spent most of her childhood with and resisted theurge to cry. Not because she wanted to save her pride--she didn't think she had any after this day-- but because she knew that even if she cried neither of the guys who had become the most important people in her life would care. And that was the thought that killed her, they hated her now. 

"I hate you"

He had finally said the words that made everything real and Alexandra felt the air being knocked out of her as she heard that sentence for the second time that day

“I hate you”

Alexandra had to clear her throat several times so she wouldn't cry as her best friend stared at her, panting heavily. But her voice still showed the hurt and pain she felt as she finally said "You won't have to deal with me ever again"

She turned around and ran back home as fast as she could, finally allowing the tears to stream down her face. This was it; she had officially lost the most important people in her life. And as she got home and ran up to her room she stopped and stared at it. Suddenly, like a dam that finally broke, she grabbed all the photos of her and her best friend and threw them to the ground, breaking the glass of the photo frames. Ignoring the pain as shards of glass cut through her leg. She threw out all the other stuff she had to remind her of her family, and of the two guys who managed to turn her life upside down in a short amount of time.