"Mi amor come here"

Chloe and Delgado just arrived in Mexico and so far it's going great they booked into there fancy hotel already met up with some old friends but the further they go into the city the more Chloe gets recognised by her ecstatic fans.

"OMG Chloe I love your modelling your so gorgeous can we get a picture!"Fans screamed excitedly at Chloe.

"Of course you can...heheh"Chloe chuckled while getting into a pose and smiling for the camera with the young fans.

After the fans had finished up there excitement and walked away Delgado was bewildered he didn't understand how Chloe could keep up with all these photos, fans running up to her 24/7 even if this was his get away he now realised she needed one to so he was gonna make this holiday just as much as a break for him and her.

Back at the hotel

"Chica do you not get tired of them fans all the time?" Delgado questioned while drying of his tail after a long cold shower.

"Sometimes but they are my fans and they are like my second family so I don't hate them..." Chloe explained while platting her hair into fish braids.

"I wouldn't be able to handle it so... good on you" Delgado muttered under his breath.

"Thank you hehe" Chloe giggled.

A notification popped up on Chloe's phone it was the fans from earlier posting the pic and tagging her. She grabbed her phone and checked the post.
She didn't mind the photo she looked better but it was enough for the fans to treasure. She looked down to the bio on the pic and it was not what she was expecting.
                   "Fatter in person 😜lol"
"Hey what's wrong darling your shaking?!"

Chloe couldn't breathe she had gotten many rude comments before but she ignored them but this one got to her. She gave birth to 5 kids of course her body wasn't as skinny as it used to be and it and she hated it she wants her old body back she's working so hard to get it back but nothing seems pay off and this just made it worse.

"I'm fine D-Delgado I just umm" Chloe couldn't speak no words would come out. Her mouth tightened with the urge to not cry she was infront of a police officer for god sakes she would embarrass herself.

"Mi amor come here" Delgado calmly said holding out his arms with the intention for Chloe to enter his space.

Chloe rushed into his arms letting him hold her close in his warm and comforting grip.

"Chica what is wrong?"

"I- Ugh Delgado I hate it I hate everything about my life it's so overwhelming Papi is telling the kids stories that could get them killed did you see the stunt Papi Junior pulled of just last night I thought he would die and I do not know if I can trust Papi anymore and meetings just carry on popping out of no where and it's so tiring and then my body oh god I just hate it so much I would never take back my 5 beautiful kids but I hate the changes they made to me. To my life. I just wish everything went back to how it used to be with just me and Aunt viv but now my whole life is different and I'm married to a man I don't think I can trust even with my kids I feel like we lost our spark and all our marriage is about is the kids i don't know what to do Delgado i just don't know what to do..."

"Princess you are wonderful you are the most gorgeous person I've ever laid my eyes on and if you do not feel the spark you used to once have with Papi then leave him your kids will be protected with you. You are a great mother and I'll be there to protect you to be by your side I always have and that will never stop Mi Amor."

"Oh Delgado what would I do without you!" She say while getting close to Delgados chest.

"I do not know my love but it would be a life of misery without you in it"

Chloe and Delgado stayed in each other's arms for a few mins enjoying each other's company for as long as it will last.

"Delgado My life is a misery without you near me I only see you once in a lifetime I want to see your more...be with you more... touch you more."

"Chloe my love why were you so persistent on sticking with me all those years ago? Why did you want me to go home with you?"

"Delgado"

"Chloe"