"Delgado i'll do anything for you "

"Princesa nice to see you again"
"Delgado it is so lovely to see you i missed you so much!"

Chloe darts up to Delgado and gives him a big hug. She hasn't seen him since Mexico and oh how she has missed him.

"Delgado lovely to see you!" Papi announced from the back door of the Cortez household

"You too Papi umm here's Papi junior" Delgado says while pushing along Papi Junior to go back inside. "Try to be more careful next time Junior"

"I am so sorry about Papi Junior he gets some adventurous thoughts after the stories Papi tells him" Chloe reassured Delgado trying to put the thoughts that they don't take care of there kids out of his mind.

"It's fine chica"Delgado says

"Well Delgado you should come inside I'll show you where you'll be staying!" Papi chimes in.

"Oh Papi it's fine I'll show Delgado where's he's staying you take Junior up to bed."

"Okay Chloe..."

"Come on Delgado!" Chloe says while leading Delgado inside to his room

The next day

"Mi amor you didn't come to bed till late what happened?" Papi questioned Chloe

"Oh Papi me Delgado we're talking last night and I found out some news and I've decided for me an Delgado to go to Mexico for a vacation"

"Oh Chloe what happened is it important?"

"Oh i just think Delgado needs this holiday and he's got a break of the force for a bit and he wants to spend it with me!"

"Oh my darling what will I be doing?"

"You'll look after the children obviously!"

"Okay my love when will you be leaving?"

"Tonight so we are packing now I love you my love"Chloe says while kissing Papi on the cheek before leaving to go and pack with Delgado.

In Delgado's room

"You know you really don't have to do this chica"Delgado protests while packing his bags

"Delgado I'll do anything for you and you really need this and I'm here for you so I'm going whether you like it or not!"

"Okay okay princess. Thank you"

"Anytime Delgado"