⤷ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩. 𝟎𝟖

⤷ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩. 𝟎𝟖

 𝟎𝟖

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

How could I be so stupid? I took his fucking phone!?Why did they look so similar? How did this even happen-

The vanity. They were right next to each other.

Oh, fuck me.

Kugisaki can clearly sense my worry because she says "You okay?"

"Yup. Perfectly fine. My Face ID is just bugging out." I lie. I cannot tell them I stupidly took my neighbors phone and only just realized until now. How fucking stupid can I be?

There's multiple notifications on the screen I hadn't noticed before; three missed calls and four unread messages from a certain person.

"Bitchy Sugar Mommy." is what the contact name reads.

Gojo has a sugar mommy? Since when? So he isn't actually rich? That's fucking hilarious. I tap on the missed call and it immediately calls this apparent "Bitchy Sugar Mommy." He doesn't even have a passcode or Face ID. I get this guy is strong and all, but seriously Gojo? No security on his phone at all.

I know I probably shouldn't be calling this woman but I can't help my curiosity. Surprisingly the phone picks up.

"Hi there, I think your uh—sugar.....something accidentally swapped phones with me. Well, I accidentally took his. Do you know where he is? So I can return his and get mine back?" I ask quickly and quietly so she won't assume that I'm some side hoe or anything.

"Well hello, sweetheart." A masculine voice responds instead.

A voice that taunts and haunts my nightmares at this point.

"GOJO?!" I whisper yell into the phone. It's a wonder how the first years haven't noticed anything yet. They're just following me to wherever I'm walking.

"Hi." he says cheekily. "What was that you said before? Sugar something?"

"Wait, you're calling from my phone—"

"Correct."

"Meaning that I'M the SUGAR MOMMY?"

A snort crackles through the phone. "Maybe."

"Oh my fucking God, I thought you actually had a sugar mommy and I was calling her."

"Pfft, dumbass."

"Why the hell did you name my contact that?!"

"You named me 'Womanizing Asshole!'"

"That because you are!"

"I—okay maybe a bit."

"Look, can you just tell me the location that Nanami sent me?" I'm growing irritated.

"Why? You meeting up for a secret date with him or something?"

"No. Since your selfish ass decided to not come in today, I have to babysit your first years on a mission. You know how much I dislike this shit. You and Mei and the other staff might think it's best for me to become a teacher but I never want to. Okay? But I'm stuck doing this because fuck it, I'm an actually pretty decent person. Now I would like the location to where I'm leading your kids into danger or I might murder them myself. Not because I dislike them but because it might actually spur your empty head to do something useful." I say with venom.