⤷ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩. 𝟎𝟕

⤷ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩. 𝟎𝟕

I need to get out of this building

I need to get out of this building. Right the fuck now.

After the events of last night...yes, definitely leaving. I called Mei the next morning obviously. I had no choice really—she spam texted me and rung my phone 37 times. 37. You'd think the woman would do some shit about it, like track my location and hunt down whatever was attacking me, right?

She went back to her TV-Show and fell asleep with a glass of wine in her hands instead.

Well I wouldn't pick anybody better to be my best friend.

"Aw fuck, my head," is the first thing she says once she picks up.

"Yes, yes, you're hungover. Good morning." I roll my eyes.

"Holy shit, you're alive. Bitch what the fuck happened to you? You tell me Gojo breaks your door down and—"

"I fucked him," I say nonchalantly while slipping some shoes on.

"YOU WHAT?!" she screams.

"Ay, calm down! I didn't exactly fuck him."

"WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN- OW!"

"Stop yelling Mei, it's not good for your hangover. Get some water."

"Fuck that. You fucked Gojo but didn't."

"Yeah. He didn't finish."

"Ew, that's nasty as hell."

"No, I didn't either."

"Huh? Girl now you just got me confused as fuck. The hell do you mean?"

"I mean that I brought him to the point of his orgasm and stopped before he could reach it. Simple." I shrug. I've found that it's best not to lie to Mei. Because if there's something she hates more than owing money to people, it's when people lie to her. Then again I could be more discreet about what I'm saying but I don't give a shit. I'm finally able to have my entire zip-up on. It's a little bit chilly today.

As I open the door I can hear one of Mei's iconic cackles. "You did WHAT?! Nu-uh, I must still be drunk or something." I step outside the apartment and turn my back to lock the door immediately. I managed to temporarily fix the door with some of my jujutsu technique, keeping it held together with anchors. However there's a key word on temporarily. It's draining a hell of a lot of cursed energy and I could only keep the anchors detached from my body for 24 hours. After that they disappear and I'm unable to use the power for 12 hours.

"You're not Mei, don't worry. You free today?" I ask her.

"Nope. Assignment in Sapporo today."

"Shit man, really? That's an 18 hour train ride. Why the hell are they sending you to Sapporo?"

"Remember those group of curses that managed to band together? Somewhere in Roppongi?"

"Oh yeah, I called them the Cursed Club."